Can't access account webpage

This has been an on-going problem. It happened when I originally bought and set up Rift as well. I let my account expire for a month and now I'm trying to add another month of game time, so i go to riftgame.com and it loads just fine, then i click "login" at the top and nothing...just sits there and hangs. I have reset cookies and stuff and still get this problem. I used to think it was a problem on my end, but I'm beginning to think Trion has the worst web hosting company on the planet or something. Anyone know a fix?

Edit: This is for Rift :P

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    This has been an on-going problem. It happened when I originally bought and set up Rift as well. I let my account expire for a month and now I'm trying to add another month of game time, so i go to riftgame.com and it loads just fine, then i click "login" at the top and nothing...just sits there and hangs. I have reset cookies and stuff and still get this problem. I used to think it was a problem on my end, but I'm beginning to think Trion has the worst web hosting company on the planet or something. Anyone know a fix?

Edit: This is for Rift :P
    in before mods lock this, and suggest s you go to the general rift thread which is now dying to cancerous fanbois, very bad moderation, and well fanbois.

anyways have you tried calling their customer service? give that a go and try to manually update your profile account. and another thing you should try is using a different browser, try mozilla ff, or google chrome, see if it still persists.

ya, the problem is their site is busted.

go to https://account.riftgame.com/en/