Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Since before I recall, probably 2-3 years of age that's 20 years by now. it's declining slowly though use to have 3/3.75 left/right now I have 1,25/1,50+ that is

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had glasses since I was about 9-10 years old, so about 18-19 years now. Both of my parents have glasses and so does my brother and various other extended family members, so its not a large surprise lol. I remember my eyesight decayed rather fast until I hit about 16, then its just slight changed about every 5 years or so. I think last I checked I was at 5,25 in both eyes with one having a slight astigmatism.
    Start by assuming that everything you've ever known is a lie.....

Was 10 years old when I had to wear them. But suddenly, I'm 24 and.... BAM! LASIX OUTTA NOWHERE! Contacts-glasses are a thing of the past for 1.5 years now.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Since like 4th grade...so....like, 17 years?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Since I was 6 years old i think. That makes it 26 years.

Taking on and off eyeglasses frequently is harmful to the eyes and may make your vision problem more serious. For more details please refer to vision library of firmoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had mine for about 18 years now.

Im short sighted im in grade 9 now ( should be in grade 10 cause of a different system thing) and have worn them since grade 2. I hate them so much and cant wait till im able to get them fixed.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've just hit the 6 month mark. I was having a punt at the races, couldn't see the odds for the next race. My friends though i was joking. Tried a mates glasses on, the trees had leaves again.

It was like going from VHS to DVD.

I just wonder why it took me so long to realise! (perfect vision about 2 and half years before that)