Sugestions for a fire mage

Hi all
    i see a lot of fire mage doing insane dps, so i would like to ask for a few sugestions on what should i do in my character to improve dps or what kind of rotation change i need to do,i use flame orb > living bomb > mirror image > scorch > spam of fireball > pyroblast when procs and renew living bomb).

By the way there is any trick with make Combustion? Because there are times when i get a large amout of damage and when i get a lame damage with Combustion.

Link to my armory is in my signature...

Thanks for any advice. =]

Deleted
    Hello good sir, first of all i would like to suggest you using the search function, this question is answered about 12 million times.

Start of a fight should go like this. Apply critcal mass, living bomb, fireball until large ignite, (wait for hot streak, cast insta pyro), combustion. After that i usually start using orb, since i dont want it to munch my fb crits and have a change to fuck up my combustion. Also, if you want to do dps, pre-pot.

When casting combustion make sure all dots are applied, ignite, lb, pyro, critical mass for optimal effect

Looking at your gear you should probably aim to get a combustion around 10k (non-crit periodicals).

Hope this helps!