Poll: Will you tank in 4.1 for the lewts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ill just leave this here

The tanks that want these mounts are already farming them very easily solo or with a friend. This will do nothing but make heroics more painful. Thankfully as a tank I won't feel the pain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg that video is so funny, mostly cuz its going to be true when 4.1 goes live.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Actually if this system works as intended I might actually queue on something other than my tank solo. I just don't have the patience for 30+ min queues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I have been playing a warlock since day 1 and I will still play a warlock till the end of time =]

Ive already got my 358 avg item lvl dk tank ive been playing since release of wrath, so im pretty damn happy that the bags are account bound so i can get them to my pally

No.. Ima tank already ^.^ HEHh

I tank a main and 2 alts. I might try this out once, maybe twice, prob never again. As for dps rerolling tanks maybe we can get half a dozen half decent new tanks to a battlegroup but as for the other hundreds that will have the worst time of their wow carrier maybe they'll understand why we tanks do not want anything to do with this.

It would be excellent if they simply got rid of both dungeon finder and CTA along with it. That way, people with no social skills and terrible behavior in groups wouldn't be able to get anything done and would quit. It might foster some good community on your server as well as people find others that they enjoy grouping with. Dungeon finder really was the kiss of death for the community. Now it's mostly made up of anti-social loser players who don't give a crap about each other. Blizzard really catered not so much to the bad players but the asshole players by making dungeon finder. Those who were friendly on their server never had trouble finding groups for heroics. All throughout BC I was on a low pop server and I ended up doing heroics with my guild and about 8-10 friends from other guilds I had grouped with from trade who weren't low-IQ anti-social losers. Those were the days...

CTA will only get lesser-skilled players to take on roles they likely can't accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It would be excellent if they simply got rid of both dungeon finder and CTA along with it. That way, people with no social skills and terrible behavior in groups wouldn't be able to get anything done and would quit.
    Well. Said.