Deleted

RIFT where to Train atter 15 and how to get in dungeon

hey mmo champion my question where should i train after 15 i am defian.
    and how should i get to dungeon i cant find the dungeon finder

there's no dungeon finders. there's generally a dungeon in every zone though marked by a huge green dot. if you can't find it i'm sure someone in your group knows where it is and you will automatically get a summon to the dungeon once someone else zones in.

merdian should last until the 20's. seems like you missed some questing areas somewhere.

lol at dungeon finder, really, LOL. Kid must think every mmo has to have DF just because wow has it

15+ Year Old Account
    Not to be nasty, but I'm sure there is a Rift website with forums where you'd get a lot more helpful responses.

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    hey mmo champion my question where should i train after 15 i am defian.
    and how should i get to dungeon i cant find the dungeon finder
    in before lock.

general rift thread is generally ___ way.
    ************************* \
    ************************** \
    ..................................................---->

I was gonna say troll thread but looking at this guy's post history, I unfortunately don't think it is....

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

The fact you feel you need to ask this question here says all I need to know about Riftfail.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-04-11 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    The fact you feel you need to ask this question here says all I need to know about Riftfail.

MMO-Champion
    » Forum
    » Off-Topic Forums
    » Video Games

you see the underlined part. yes, he is technically posting is the exact spot meant for such talk, but do to some moderation rules, they request you post in the general thread.

now stop acting like some pent up little wow fanboy and realize what fucking part of the forums you are on.

Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    One single player of a game can sum up an entire game for you?
    Hope you don't take that view on real life issues you encounter, for your sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Dungeon finder does make things easier than spamming for group.

And, I did a google search a while back, I thought I read that Rift was intending to do a Dungeon finder, that would only use people from the Shard you're on. Guess it's not implemented yet.

Dungeon finder should've never existed in the first place. It ruins the dungeon "feeling" and groups you up with fails.

No thanks. All the kiddos are used to have automatic systems do everything for them. A real MMO doesn't have all the pointless easy-to-use functions WoW has.