Mulgorea

LUI buff problem

For some strange reason I can't rightclick off my offhand weapon imbue (enhance shammy here). Clicking off the mainhand works though...

Anyone here knows how to fix this? It's pretty annoying and i've been searching around but without success.

I have yet to play my Shaman this expac so I'm not really able to help ya.

However, I'm sure if you went to their support forums at http://wow-lui.com/ (wont give me the exact address) I'm sure someone can give ya a hand there.

You can try this sticky on their forums: Temp. Buffframe Fix

Also unfortunately API_CancelItemTempEnchantment is protected, and must be called securely so it can't be macroed.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Mulgorea
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I have yet to play my Shaman this expac so I'm not really able to help ya.

However, I'm sure if you went to their support forums at http://wow-lui.com/ (wont give me the exact address) I'm sure someone can give ya a hand there.
    Cheers, i've already tried over there earlier but didn't get a reply... atm i've to keep switching my weapons because I can't be bothered with a macro. It's quite annoying, so please if you know how to fix this or what the issue is, let me know!

I had problems with LUI clicking off my buffs period. Which was really annoying. But that was like last build. Idk if its fixed.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Mulgorea
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    You can try this sticky on their forums: Temp. Buffframe Fix

Also unfortunately API_CancelItemTempEnchantment is protected, and must be called securely so it can't be macroed.
    Thanks alot! I'll check that out and see if it fixes it! =)

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 04:17 PM ----------

Wierd, the lines you need to change aren't in my file... someone must know how to fix this!
    Last edited by Mulgorea; 2011-04-11 at 04:25 PM.