Deleted

Who in party cheated? HC throne of tides Naz'jar Sentinel vanished into a thin air.

I did witness someone in my party cheating in heroic throne of tides this evening. Luckily I was combatlogging whole event and uploaded it to worldoflogs worldoflogs.com/reports/0dyy14gg49af3zs0

We did kill 1st Naz'jar Sentinel in downstairs legit. The second one vanished after a wipe into a thin air. Can someone help me to identify who in my party did kill it?
    I am sure we did not do enough damage to kill it. It just vanished and I want to know who in my party did cheat and 1-shotted it.

Näpsä-Sporeggar

if you got loot then who cares? you killed it and your logs dont point out any 1 shot dmg every dmg is within reason

Looked at damage dealt to Naz'jar Sentinels, nothing stands out in particular as something that could have done a million damage.

It's possible that it just despawned due to a glitch or something.

why would you care about a trash mob omg ...

Deleted
    Kudos for trying to find out who might have used an exploit.

You *should* care about cheaters in your group, on your realm or in this game.
    Don't let the kids here tell you otherwise "because u got ur lewtz"...

Troll-O-Meter is starting to detect a reaction.

- You wiped to the Second Sentinel - Ok, i could understand that, grabbing that Patroll at a bad time can be a bitch.
    - You actually bothered to upload the combat log for the event and post it to world of logs. I find that rather unlikely. Seems a bit extreme that you would be randomly logging trash packs in a Dungeon Finder Pug and go through all that effort.

- You WIPED to the Sentinel. This implies that the Entire party died with mobs still alive. Unless everyone released the instant they died, (which usually never happens), it should be pretty easy to tell if the mobs reset, or if somene actually "finger of deathed" one.

- The likelyhood of any player having the ability to randomly (or intentionally) toss out an instakill 1mil damage+ attack is so low it isnt even worth contemplating. The idea that a player who COULD do that would bother to do it on a trash pack mob is mind bogglingly rediculous.

- Infact, looking at the WOL data, (if i am filtering this right), you did 0 damage to the second one.
    (damage done TO Sentinels by Players) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...rce/?target=10
    (damage done BY Sentinels to Players) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...get/?source=10

So the first sentinel died normally, and stayed on the tank the entire time.
    The second one ran around killing everyone and took 0 damage.

I am going to guess it probably just despawned due to a glitch.
    Either that, or there is something fishy going on with your logs.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2011-04-12 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the help. Seems my impression was correct and we did not kill 2nd sentinel. All that logs could tell it did vanish without any damage taken. Just like our party did observe. I dont want to speculate any possible reasons why it did happen. But I can tell that wasnt first time I am encountering such odd things in instances or raids. That is the reason I am combatlogging everything so I can trace what really happened.

Näpsä-Sporeggar

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Kudos for trying to find out who might have used an exploit.

You *should* care about cheaters in your group, on your realm or in this game.
    Don't let the kids here tell you otherwise "because u got ur lewtz"...
    And as usually the bad guys are assumed to be kids... >_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    If you are right 95% of the time, assumptions are no longer assumptions.
    The remaining 5% is then just the exception to the rule

Deleted
    why on earth would kids be able to modify their WoW copy and give themselves that sort of ability?
    surely it would be an adult or teenager?
    or do you work at the mensa daycare?

This thread serious?

totally not a kid and totally dont care what other people do. this game is about your expeirances and what you can do to have fun in it not everybody else specailly in pugs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Well, ofc????

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    why on earth would kids be able to modify their WoW copy and give themselves that sort of ability?
    surely it would be an adult or teenager?
    or do you work at the mensa daycare?
    Gnowo was referring the people who don't care whether or not pugs in the dungeon finder use cheats and hacks because "lol I gotz my lootz now" as kids, not the actual hackers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh woah, I've been seeing that Naz'jar Sentinel for the past few weeks, and now it just... disappears?!

:'( Guess I'm going to just cry myself to sleep now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see that records of where you calculated those percentages o wait..

Depends on the topic, sometimes it'll just get you called a racist even at those numbers.

Either way, the chance that there could have been any "cheating" involved here is beyond remote.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

A samilair thing have happened several times in Grim Batol, when you go out of the gronn room after killing the 2nd boss, the second pack there sometimes just disappeared (didn't kill it on bombin run).
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

NEWSFLASH : Trash bugs at times.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

I think it's safe to close this before more flaming happens. Consensus seems to be 'trash bugged.'