Need to get this Straight

Now I can sell my green (cut) gems for 9g to the vendor. Will I be able to sell it same price in patch 4.1 or any following patch or will it be nerfed? A lot of stuff about that is going around now a days! Any info, confirmation or link?

Thank you!

Deleted
    I have this great source of information about upcoming changes, and it's always accurate!

It's:

the patch notes on WoWs website

OR

Front page of MMOchamp

Now you can confirm it yourself! No asking required!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredhitchcock View Post
    I have this great source of information about upcoming changes, and it's always accurate!

It's:

the patch notes on WoWs website

OR

Front page of MMOchamp

Now you can confirm it yourself! No asking required!
    Okay smart ass, I have never tought of that. I have checked the patch notes and they didn`t include it. Although it is always possible that they don`t show everything. Now I want someons else opinion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, Yes they are being reduced in 4.1 from 9g to like 50silver
    Konviction - Execute - Smolderthorn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaboom View Post
    Will I be able to sell it same price in patch 4.1 or any following patch or will it be nerfed?

Thank you!
    No you won't be able to, Vendor price getting nerfed to buggery.

"Jewelcrafting

* Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold."

From the front page of this very website.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude View Post
    No you won't be able to, Vendor price getting nerfed to buggery.

"Jewelcrafting

* Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold."

From the front page of this very website.
    My only question is...why did they have to specify a few of them and then say 'any cut of uncommon gem' as if those aren't uncommon cuts...

Why not just say all uncommon cuts?

Probably those who are vendored most, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    My only question is...why did they have to specify a few of them and then say 'any cut of uncommon gem' as if those aren't uncommon cuts...

Why not just say all uncommon cuts?
    You know how in books, or award presentations, people try to acknowledge the people who helped them write the book or win the award, "My thanks to A, B, C, D, and too numerous to list blablabla but I never forget each one of you?" It's just Blizzard doing the same thing and forgetting the names of the other gems, so that the unnamed gems don't feel left out.

So, what you can possibly do it just go and sell them in the AH then. That price might reduce too, but pretty sure it will go for more then 75 silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently uncut green gems vendor for 5g each - I haven't seen anyone confirm but is it safe to assume that price is being knocked down too?