Red face Disc Priset (healer) And 3 Trinkets to use?

Hello!
    Im a disc priest with 359 gear and yesterday I looted [Jar of Ancient Remedies].

So now I have 3 trinkets to use.

Darkmoon Card: Tsunami
    Jar of Ancient Remedies
    Vibrant Alchemist Stone

As a disc priest (healer) is Jar of Ancient Remedies that good? (loose alot of int if I replace Vibrant Alchemist Stone)

Thanx.

No the loss of intellect is NOT worth it as a disc priest... also look at the priest guide... It will tell you pretty much the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Card: Tsunami + Vibrant Alchemist Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Healena View Post
    Hello!
    Im a disc priest with 359 gear and yesterday I looted [Jar of Ancient Remedies].

So now I have 3 trinkets to use.

Darkmoon Card: Tsunami
    Jar of Ancient Remedies
    Vibrant Alchemist Stone

As a disc priest (healer) is Jar of Ancient Remedies that good? (loose alot of int if I replace Vibrant Alchemist Stone)

Thanx.
    JoAR is strictly a regen trinket, with no throughput whatsoever. DMC:T & VAS are both solid very solid throughput trinkets and offer strong regen both from the additional int as well as their secondary characteristics (stacked spirit & mana pot increase respectively). JoAR falls well below these other two in value. If it's not too late to trade it to others who were in the raid with you, consider giving it to any other healer, or even a hybrid who is occasionally called upon to heal.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

You're not a Shaman, there's no reason to roll on the Jar. Take the two highest Int trinkets you have at all times. In this case your stone and Tsunami. Good luck on Cho'gall.

Deleted
    I won't even roll on jar as disc, it's worse than some of the better dungeon blue trinkets for us.

So I rolled on the JAR when I was told that it makes you wave your arms in the air like you just don't care. When I found out I don't wave my arms in the air like I just don't care, I traded it to someone else. I was -sorely- disappointed.

Killed Nefarian yesterday yay!,
    I used DMC:T & VAS,

The reason why I got the JAR was that no one else needed it