Thread: Girl Help :D

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Natural reaction, you don't know what will happen so you're nervous. Just think of it as an opportunity to share your love.
    And share my love I shall :P

Never ask anyone out when either one of you(or both of you) are drunk. You may feel more relaxed but trust me, it wont end well. You'll never be certain if the other one meant what they said or if it was the booze talking and there will be no respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catbrain View Post
    Never ask anyone out when either one of you(or both of you) are drunk. You may feel more relaxed but trust me, it wont end well. You'll never be certain if the other one meant what they said or if it was the booze talking and there will be no respect.
    Yeah I was thinking about this too but I'm going to make sure IF she says yes that it is genuine and not the alcohol talking.

Deleted
    trolls trolls trolls lurking under bridges
    whatya gonna do when they come for you?

Deleted
    Go get her tiger!
    Good luck ^^
    Come back and post results aswell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Flame me if you must but I need advice!

Heya guys,

I've liked this girl at high school for 5 years now and it's now my final year in high school and I've yet to ask her out. I like her so much but then I realize she is completely out of my league and then I try and ignore her at school but I can't cause she talks to me quite frequently but has no idea that I like her and I'm afraid if I tell her she'll be really grossed out and probably not speak to me again. I see her at parties and think "Right I'm going to ask her out" No matter how drunk I get it never happens. Then I see her talking to other guys and I get mega jealous. She comes to school sometimes with hickeys on her neck and it's really hurts me cause I like her so much. And I just don't know what to do, help?
    Get her online in wow, show her the basics and how pimped out your Alliance char is (you must be alliance no horde would have issues with girls, we are just that awesome) then boost her a bit and invite her to RP with you, speak to her via your toon, bring her to that forest outside of SW and tell her how you feel?!

If that fails just ask her; “I know this girl I like I wana ask her out but afraid she might not like me, what advice can you give me to get her to notice me” after she tells you, just do what she said !!

I’d still go with the in game epeen booster but meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    Go get her tiger!
    Good luck ^^
    Come back and post results aswell
    Hopefully they are good results too

I know how your feeling is Quirin, so I wish you the best of luck I look forword to see your result as well

Go for it, make her happy. (don't try to raid her right away)

Big GL hope you will get happy ending
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You'll likely stand a better chance without the alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    1- Make sure you're reasonably groomed, smell nice (not like a sewer, ashtray, or the pages of GQ magazine), and dressed in something not resembling a bum.

2- Don't get drunk. You'll just come off as an ass. Get your mind right, and you won't need liquid courage. (It helps to have a gameplan. Know some questions you'll ask her or things to talk about ahead of time so you don't fall into awkward silence)

3- Walk straight up to her. Make eye contact. Engage her in conversation like any other person or someone you're friendly with. Be sure to smile... a lot.

4- If she leans toward you, touches her hair more than 2 times, touches your arm (more than once, even better), playfully bites her lip, or bashfully looks away after laughing at a joke, or saying something nice to you, you're in.

5- Ask her out.

6- ???

7- Profit

Edited to add: The worst she can say is no. It's not the end of the world. If she says no, accept it, move on. Start playing the numbers game. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't marrying this girl. Or the next. So start having fun and living life.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2011-04-12 at 10:41 AM.

Most people that age has issues with their self image, most like she rates herself lower than you rate her. Only thing you don't have that the other guys do is confidence. Sure it's easier if you have the looks for it, but the only thing worst than a fugly guy is a fugly pansy. If all else fails, caveman out.

15+ Year Old Account
    hate to be frank, but you're clearly in the friend zone and she isn't showing romantic interest in you, and there's basically nothing you can do to change it, despite what you see in the movies. we all go through the same shiz in high school and honestly, it's best just to let it all go and look forward to the future and plenty more girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time you see her take a deep breath and say to yourself "What Would Quagmire Do ?"

Also umm I feel like I've seen this exact same post in a dozen forums and even this forum already..is this a troll ?

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    There's a Dutch old-wisdom speech, but I reckon every language has it: Nee heb je, ja kan je krijgen - which (freely) translates to "You've got a no, but you can still get a yes", which is a rule I live by. You don't have it at the moment, but by asking you could possibly get it, so you lose nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    hate to be frank, but you're clearly in the friend zone and she isn't showing romantic interest in you, and there's basically nothing you can do to change it, despite what you see in the movies. we all go through the same shiz in high school and honestly, it's best just to let it all go and look forward to the future and plenty more girls.
    Very constructive, and helpful.

Sorry my friend Sarcasm wrote this.

hate to be frank, but you're clearly in the friend zone and she isn't showing romantic interest in you, and there's basically nothing you can do to change it, despite what you see in the movies.
    For the most part this can, I repeat CAN be the case but not always as I have seen some times in my 19 years alredy. So I think you shuld give it a go and ask her out

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see him as being "friend zoned" yet. It sounds like she's a friendly acquaintance. Not a "friend."

Now, he could find himself in the zone when he finally screws up enough courage to ask her out, but he's not quite there yet.

You never know, maybe she is just as nervous as Quirin is and that is why she havent made a move yet. and you can't say that either of them are in the "friend zone" of the other one if you don't know any of them at all in real life, now can you?