10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Bob's Burgers

i love it soo much, i find every joke to be funny and just a fantastic half hour of tv, BUT there are soooooo many bad reviews saying its just not funny its boring, its annoying etc. i just don't understand how people can not enjoy it.
    if you have seen and like it say why, and if u dont like it say why to please =)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a terrible show. Only animated series that I can think of that is worse than this is The Cleaveland Show.

I don't like King of the Hill either, but I still think it's better than this one.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

terrible just terribad !

I saw a couple episodes of it. I thought it was ok. It's not the funniest show ever, but it is what it is.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Only thing that show has going for it is the fact the same guy that does Sterline Archer's voice does Bob's voice.

Other then that its really bad. Guess I'd still watch it over family guy and the cleaveland show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    It's a terrible show. Only animated series that I can think of that is worse than this is The Cleaveland Show.

I don't like King of the Hill either, but I still think it's better than this one.
    King of the Hill is better than every animated series except Futurama.

The Cleveland Show is the worst of the worst, and Bob's Burgers is almost as bad.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Only animated series that I can think of that is worse than this is The Cleaveland Show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    The Cleveland Show is the worst of the worst
    I know lots of people who say that, mainly because they are comparing it to family guy. It's not supposed to be family guy, if you give it a try and not think to yourself '... hmm... this isn't as good as family guy'.
    Think of it as a different show, its actually really good.

Bob's burgers, it's not as great as you paint it out to be. I've seen a good few episodes so far, and well there is some funny ones, some average ones, and the boring ones also.

I found the show to only have one really good bit, while the rest, is acceptable to watch. Like take the sacred cow episode, where he's talking to the cow in the clouds, and their about to kiss, and he asks himself "am i going to cow a cow? do i want that? i think i do..." it's one of those "lol wtf" moments.

It's not a show i would sit down and watch every time it aired, as it isn't as strong as other cartoon shows out there.

As people pointed out Cleveland show, yeah, that show is a bad spin-off from Family Guy. It has really bad characters (apart from the bear, his ace, oh and Cleveland jr), the storylines are abit boring, and it just isn't as funny as the old Family Guy.

I know lots of people who say that, mainly because they are comparing it to family guy. It's not supposed to be family guy, if you give it a try and not think to yourself '... hmm... this isn't as good as family guy'.
    Think of it as a different show, its actually really good.
    As i said above, it's a spin-off from Family Guy for one of their characters in it, it has it's moments, but that is very rare indeed.
    I don't compare Cleveland show to Family Guy, i barely watch Family Guy. I compare the Cleveland show for entertainment value, and i find very little in that. American Dad is the best show out of the 3 for me, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    I compare the Cleveland show for entertainment value, and i find very little in that. American Dad is the best show out of the 3 for me, to be honest.
    Each to his own I guess. I also love American Dad

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like the show. It's for the same reason I don't like Family Guy; it tries to shove humor and LOL RANDOM moments down my throat but fails in execution most of the time.

Some of the humour is a bit stale but it's not that the worst show on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Its dry humor and the youngest daughter cracks me up.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only seen the first ep. It was ok. I laughed at a few of the line. I had already read a few mixed reviews. So I went in with a pretty open mind.

lukyl (or anybody else) can you recommend any stand out episodes?