Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Finally. Although there is only 2 new recycled raids turned dungeons. The bulk of the patch looks like it's a bunch of new features and tweaks. Always a good thing in that regard, but not much content wise. Let's hope 4.2 is released in a few months after.

Nice to see that Blizzard has toned it down a notch with those unrealistic guild achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by vontriumph View Post
    Well ATM just just realy REALY REALY!!! op there best healers in game they cant go oom they can kite all and wtf... for hi im on 5 % HP BOOM 40 k instand heal up my ass
    40k seems REALLY low for a saving instant heal. I can crit over 90k with it when I'm below 10% health, but then again I'm reforging mastery for a reason contrary to what ppl tell me to do.
    Still the nerf to Grounding totem is gonna hurt the other 2 speccs more then it is gonna hurt resto in PvP. Resto is in a really good place and with the Grounding Totem-nerf they are still gonna be there but when considering that Elemental shaman, and to a lesser degree Enhancment, are SOL in PvP they are gonna feel the nerf even more.

Quote Originally Posted by yoman View Post
    And i was at 10k , damn you casual scribes.
    Yup. The cryers win again. Every single achievement must be balanced around 4 man guild getting them in a month. 3 man raid instances incoming soon. Otherwise it's too 'hard' and 'nolife'.
    I was only at 5k by pretty casual glyph crafting. I restock only like 1-2 times per month and post only like once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tserrof View Post
    I'm a little confused....Glyph of Grounding Totem now increases the cooldown of Grounding Totem by 35 sec, down from 45 sec.....why would we want to increase the cooldown?
    Its called a nerf buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    The change is meant to line up with the spell reflect cooldown increase (I think I was the 1st person to complain about it on forums). For people using the Glyph of Grounding Totem, it's a buff, considering the final cooldown will remain 60 sec and the 4pc PvP set will decrease it to 57 sec.
    So Blizzard increased the cooldown on grounding totem because the cooldown on the grounding totem glyph was decreased? That makes absolutely no sense. Hardly anyone uses the glyph, anyway.

And the 4 piece PvP set bonus still sucks. If Blizzard wasn't planning to disable 2x 2 piece in 4.2, no resto or ele shaman would ever bother with the 4 piece set.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, they finally fixed one of the few issues that still plague Unholy DK's. Now buff Death Coil damage by 5% and improve rune regeneration from Runic Corruption and all will be happy again.

Can someone help a moron? Are these changes supplementary to the changes posted on the Blizzard website on April 8? ie here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incandio View Post
    Can someone help a moron? Are these changes supplementary to the changes posted on the Blizzard website on April 8? ie here
    Yes. Tho im draining 1 chicken per day hoping they will leave cleansing waters as it is.

Anyone know of a more powerful rite btw?

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 10:50 PM ----------

The change is meant to line up with the spell reflect cooldown increase (I think I was the 1st person to complain about it on forums). For people using the Glyph of Grounding Totem, it's a buff, considering the final cooldown will remain 60 sec and the 4pc PvP set will decrease it to 57 sec.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, no.

They modified the CD on the glyph because of the change. Same for the 4piece bonus (which no one uses. no one gives a damn about 4 piece bonus. 400 extra resil? yes please).
    I mean, come on. Thats obvious Oo
    Last edited by mmocd0e843edf6; 2011-04-12 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzerces View Post
    To bad they cant spell or use partial correct grammar...1 fish 2 fish 3 fish 50,000 fish(es) lol BAD!
    Why does everyone think "fishes" is wrong?

It IS correct grammar.

You can use fish fairly freely, but "fishes" is used when talking about more than one particular fish species.
    Considering it counts all the fish in the game, fishes is correct.

I kinda expected that, 25k glyphs and gems? Get Real.

Selfless Healer now lasts 10 sec, down from 30 sec.

Get your mind straight blizz!

So can't fly in the 4 no fly zones... and still no map emote...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler View Post
    So Blizzard increased the cooldown on grounding totem because the cooldown on the grounding totem glyph was decreased? That makes absolutely no sense. Hardly anyone uses the glyph, anyway.

And the 4 piece PvP set bonus still sucks. If Blizzard wasn't planning to disable 2x 2 piece in 4.2, no resto or ele shaman would ever bother with the 4 piece set.
    By "Spell Reflect" I mean the warrior ability called Spell Reflect, which got its CD increased to 25 seconds. To line up with the warrior changes, the CD on the Grounding Totem got increased as well. If you use the glyph of Grounding Totem, in the worst case scenario, nothing changed for you, the cooldown remains at 60 sec. If you use the 4pc PvP set, then it's a buff.

L2Read...

Deleted
    By "Spell Reflect" I mean the warrior ability called Spell Reflect, which got its CD increased to 25 seconds. To line up with the warrior changes, the CD on the Grounding Totem got increased as well. If you use the glyph of Grounding Totem, in the worst case scenario, nothing changed for you, the cooldown remains at 60 sec. If you use the 4pc PvP set, then it's a buff.

L2Read...
    You seem to be confused.
    The change is meant to line up with the spell reflect cooldown increase
    Glyphed grounding totem is a spell reflect. After the changes, the cooldown is still the same (1.5 sec shorter in 4.1.0 with 4pc), while the warrior spell reflect cooldown was increased.

Unglyphed grounding totem is not a spell reflect. You claim the cooldown was increased to be in line with the warrior ability, but it makes absolutely no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    What place is it that Shaman need to be put in ? Just curious

Last place of course. Everyone have been able to faceroll over shamans for 6+ years, they don't like it when 1 of the 3 specs actually require some thought processes to kill. Shamans have always been free kills so if/when they are not people will scream nerf.

You know, I don't follow the PVP scene at all but the way nearly every build of a PTR has some kind of Paladin change (usually either nerfing something or reversing that nerf) makes me think that the dev team really has zero idea what they want the Paladin class to be in any capacity, and they just respond to massive QQ, then revert it when they realize that QQ was baseless whining.

Dev 1: Uh oh people are saying Paladin Ability X is too powerful in PVE/PVP!
    Dev 2: Nerf it to the ground!
    Dev 1: Hmm now the Pally numbers are too low in PVE, the people are saying they can't find raid spots.
    Dev 2: That nerf might have been too harsh, let's revert it.
    Dev 1: Now people are saying Paladin Ability Z is way OP and Pallys are dominating the DPS charts.
    Dev 2: Let's reduce it a bit.
    Dev 1: Now Paladin Ability Y doesn't work at all because it used Pally Ability Z.
    Dev 2: Hmm... revert that change, and let's modify Y to do ABC instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Critterbot View Post
    I kinda expected that, 25k glyphs and gems? Get Real.

Selfless Healer now lasts 10 sec, down from 30 sec.

Get your mind straight blizz!
    Why unreal again? Just checked that one of my guilds is at 19k glyphs already.

Deleted
    If I remember correctly totalbiscuit predicted it being released on the 26 of April. Hope he's right.

Deleted
    # Earth Shield healing value has been reduced by 20%
    it seems most ppl are missing that one? ...COME ON . i dont give a fuck about pvp. it is a really annoying nerf for pve.
    i hate that ppl are complaining about pvp issues, when its totally fine in pve . i dont give a fuck about pvp

and you dont go oom???
    of course, i must admit my equip isnt that good, im just at the beginning of raiding but still full hero equiped, and i really really have mana problems even in heroic inis.
    last time i was raiding and went oom (already used mana tide totem ) the first boss in bot was at 70%!