I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

[H] Cryhavoc (Bonechewer) 10/13 Heroic 10 - LF Resto Druid and DPS

Looking for a progression minded Resto Druid that has at least accomplished everything on the normal difficulty setting and has tackled at least a couple HMs. Additional experience certainly helps but I can easily guide you through if you have little heroic experience. Off-spec isn't required but I would suggest it for your sake. Not having an off-spec that you're strong with will result in being sat for anything that deviates from the normal formula.

In addition to a Resto Druid we are looking for an exceptional DPS of pretty much any class, with precedence going to a Rogue or a Warrior. Same experience requirements detailed above apply to these classes as well. However, if you're a Warrior I'm not going to waste my time with you unless you're 100% confident with a protection spec and actually enjoy swapping between DPS/Tanking on a regular basis.

We raid Sunday to Wednesday from 7PM-11PM (pacific time). Although it's advertised as a 4 hour raid night, we rarely ever actually go the full 4 hours. On any given week we typically raid between 12-16 hours, and on average that number falls in the middle of that figure. Sometimes we end an hour or two early, and sometimes we go duration.

The only other note I'll make about raid times is 7PM is the absolutely maximum that we actually start raiding. It's certainly not necessary but I prefer any applicant to have the ability to sometimes make it an hour (6PM) before listed raid time. We do this because we a few of our raiders live on the east coast, and ending anywhere from from an hour to 15 minutes earlier is helpful on some evenings. Keep in mind that we still won't go above the advertised 4 hours. If we do it's very rare.

If you feel capable shoot myself, Lobster, Abev or Rubyu a tell in game. There isn't a formal application via website but I do request that we talk about things (in game or vent) so we can work out the details.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2011-04-12 at 01:39 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    to the top!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    still looking