Dispel Magic Mod (I am looking for one)

I'm looking for a mod that clearly shows what magics I can offensively dispel off of a target.

When I'm fighting say, a mage, I usually dispel things that I can clearly see, such as ice barrier, etc. I know there are lots of other procs that I could be dispelling off of classes as well, but the graphical effect is so low that it's hard to see.

Can anyone help?

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

You might want to try Gladius for Arenas - otherwise something like DispelBorder can show you what you can dispel on your target or focus...
    Alternatively you can probably set up your power auras to light up when your target has buff you can dispel ( you'll need to specify the exact names for the buffs though, I assume...) - a bit more time consuming but hey! ^^

I cant post links since I just signed up for this forum. But I did provide you a PM with the 2 addon links.

DispelWatch
    DispelBorder

Depending on what you visually want to see, the choice is yours. Hope this helps.

Decursive does the job.

Or download Grid and Clique. Configure Grid to put a marker in someones frame when they have a dispellable magic debuff. Then set up Clique so all you have to do is right-click on that frame to dispell them (it won't even switch your current target, which is awesome).

Edit: Alright, I can't read. This stuff is for defensive dispelling, not offensive. Can't help you there
    Last edited by oatmealpoet; 2011-04-12 at 04:12 PM. Reason: can't read

He needs it for offensive dispel, not defensive one :P

Quote Originally Posted by oatmealpoet View Post
    Decursive does the job.

Or download Grid and Clique. Configure Grid to put a marker in someones frame when they have a dispellable magic debuff. Then set up Clique so all you have to do is right-click on that frame to dispell them (it won't even switch your current target, which is awesome).
    OP is inquiring about offensive dispelling.

There are a lot of different ways you can go about alerting yourself when the enemy has a buff you may want to dispel. One that hasn't been mentioned yet, is you can use a buffbar addon or powerauras to give visual indicators for specific buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Suilenroc View Post
    OP is inquiring about offensive dispelling.

There are a lot of different ways you can go about alerting yourself when the enemy has a buff you may want to dispel. One that hasn't been mentioned yet, is you can use a buffbar addon or powerauras to give visual indicators for specific buffs.
    Thanks for the responses. I'll probably just create some new power auras. Time consuming, yes, but wroth it, I think.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Try Gladius (although this only works in Arenas, not BG's)

Auras - shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.

* You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.