Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    What about the VP and Stonecore mounts? I know raid mounts will not be obtainable. i.e. invincible, mim's head, alar.

So far we know

Deathcharger's Reins
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Ravenlord

Possible but not yet known:
    Blue proto
    VP mount
    Stonecore mount
    ZG Panther/raptor

drawing a blank on the others so if you can think of them add them.
    I doubt ZG panther and raptor will drop since they just release them in a new way also doubt the ZA one will also for the same reason. and i doubt the cata dungeons will also since they just came out

the blue proto is the only one i can see being added but if it is just one more mount then i would have expected blizzard to tell us about it also when they announced the others

i wonder if it can contain the Bronze Drake from timed CoT run

would be pretty pissed off if the epic chance mount procced, but ended up being that fail thing >_<
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-04-14 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The old ZG/ZA mounts will NOT be included. Those old instances no longer exist. Even the mounts are new in the new ZA/ZG. The new dungeons are Cata heroics, and everyone will already have a chance at obtaining them by killing the bosses. Call to Arms will not allow the tank/heal/whatever to double dip their chances of obtaining those mounts.

As for the Cata 5-man dungeon mounts (Votreous Stone Drake, Drake of the North Wind), they can be obtained in the normal cycle of random heroics. For the same reasons they are unlikely to be found in the satchel.

The Blue Proto Drake will be a tough one. Its from WotLK, more advanced and can fly unlike the announced mounts.

Also not mentioned and a possibility is the drake from the timed CoT run, though by now anyone who wanted that has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    Also not mentioned and a possibility is the drake from the timed CoT run, though by now anyone who wanted that has it.
    I think if you logged in during WOTLK you probably have a bronze drake

Quote Originally Posted by Shartadin View Post
    I think if you logged in during WOTLK you probably have a bronze drake
    Guess you missed the "though by now anyone who wanted that has it".

They should add a fortune card to the satchel.

If I could read the new brown on brown forums, I'd post that suggestion in Blizzard.

PS: I'm 100% dps (but I think a fortune card would be a cool extra incentive).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Cta is completely screwed, expecialy for dps pures, they have 0 chance to earna sachel
    how is it screwed it was the dps crying all the time "OMG BLIZZ FAILS I HAVE TO SIT 40 MINS IN QUEUE FOR A DUNGEON"

and now blizz delivers a solution to the dps queue problem and you guys are like

"WTF IS BLIZZ THINKING??? REWARDING TANKS AND HEALERS AND ALL I GET ARE FASTER QUEUES AS DPS"

just stop crying about the rewards ( which arent special at all tbh) and be happy that you get faster queues as dps

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    If the bag can contain VP and Stonecore mounts, I would wonder if it could also contain mounts from the NEW ZG/ZA dungeons and the old ones.
    bluepost clearly stated that there are only 3 mounts to obtain... ravenlord, white hawkstrider and the one from stratholme.

so no blue proto no mounts from cata and ofc no ZA and ZG mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post

bluepost clearly stated that there are only 3 mounts to obtain... ravenlord, white hawkstrider and the one from stratholme.

so no blue proto no mounts from cata and ofc no ZA and ZG mounts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    ... the mounts are those specifically only available through dungeons (not raids), like the Reins of the Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls, Swift White Hawkstrider from Magister's Terrace, and Deathcharger's Reins from Stratholme.
    that "like" means that they are examples, not the complete list.
    Last edited by TheScorched; 2011-04-14 at 07:51 AM. Reason: blizzquote

I wish that they would clarify all the possible options from the satchel that would be great, also I wonder if you can peek into the satchel with autoloot turned off to see whats in it so if you get a mount you already have you can keep it in the satchel and send it to an alt >.>

Quote Originally Posted by TheScorched View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    ... the mounts are those specifically only available through dungeons (not raids), like the Reins of the Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls, Swift White Hawkstrider from Magister's Terrace, and Deathcharger's Reins from Stratholme.
    that "like" means that they are examples, not the complete list.
    It also says (not raids) so the old ZA and the ZG mounts are not included in the loot table.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Cta is completely screwed, expecialy for dps pures, they have 0 chance to earna sachel
    Oh no, I missed the entire point of CTA so I decided to leave a glib reply to a forum thread about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    It also says (not raids) so the old ZA and the ZG mounts are not included in the loot table.
    I was disputing the "only 3 mounts" claim, not the "no ZA/ZG mounts" claim

They also stated they will have the same odds of being in the bag as the drop rates in the actual dungeons, so I guess if the Bronze Protodrake from CoS is included it will show up in the satchel 100% of the time...