Deleted
    Kerrigan's betrayal.

Chrono Trigger: Cronos death
    Was shocked, then learned i could bring him back =P

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILERS
    This made me cry like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    Nice video, really wants me to play the game again.

To answer your question, I really like the scenery in the Mass Effect universe, some planets and their cities are just so awesome. Great lightning and futuristic looks! Oh god I want to live there!
    Gonna agree with this one. Mass Effects environments have been the best in every game I have played. Also, the story is great and sets the mood for what you are looking at.

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post

This nearly evokes tears every time I watch it. Give special mind, too, to the music.
    damn it forgot this one too

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire final battle against Kil'Jaeden in Sunwell Plateau along with the dialogue going on during the fight and after it. This is without a doubt the most emotional and awesome content in the game yet far to me and it really stuck around in my head after I first got to complete it. A lot of people think Illidan should have been the final fight in BC but I think this was a far more perfect ending for the expansion.

I dont even think I need to explain this one. Definitely one of the most unique experiences for a final boss battle in a JRPG. Everything after the battle is just frosting on the cake.

In all honesty I should just post an entire vid of all of Bayonetta since I loved every minuet of it but if I had to choose a favorite part it would have to be this. (you have to click the vid to watch it on youtube)

And finally. Nothing in all of creation can come close to the level of awesome this next final boss battle achieves.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-04-13 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    Kerrigan's betrayal.
    x2. The first time around, then the cinematic from SC2.

not emotionally jerking but in Xenosaga 1 when MOMO gets lost and finds all her dead realian sisters and Albedo observing their corpses and eventually scaring the shit out of MOMO. Albedo (the guy in my pic) is the craziest personality in a video game i have seen yet, by far he is the creepiest interesting character ive seen. his crazy laugh is very dark, and his theme is perfect for the scene with MOMO. a sad one i would say at the end of kingdom hearts one where sora and kairi are on the separate little islands reaching for eachother and sora saying he'll come back for her was emotional :P awwww. and also another emotionally jerking moment was in FFX when u rescued yuna from the wedding in bevelle and the scene in lake macalania and tidus tells her he wont let her die. awwwww :P