Thread: A proxy service

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

A proxy service

So I've been having terrible problem's in raids lately, within encounters that require ''stacking'' my ISP would simply crumble and I will start getting 2-3 second delays and such to frequent disconnects and well I'm trying my best to solve it because apparently my only ''fix'' is to wait for IPV6 which is... pretty far and I don't exactly wanna underpeform within this guild because of my horrible ISP.

There is a service called wowtunnels and anything similar, how many of you use this program and has your account ever been ''LOCKED'' due to well frequent IP changing. I'm quite scared to use them and I'm begging someone to try and help me find a situation

Thanks!

Deleted
    Hi, you could try this out first www(.)wowinterface(.)com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix(.)html
    I have not used this addon myself, but did the manual registry entry to achieve the same result and it has made a huge difference to my latency.

Iv not looked into any vpn/tunneling services so cudnt tell ye if they violate any T&Cs.
    GL

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had it, doesn't help unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they work? Yes. will you get temp banned probably. It comes with the territory.

I'd advise against it if you can't prove your the account owner.