Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    1.5 second window. Tauren's have increased herb speed too.

Since a tauren has a 0.5 second cast and all others have a 2 second cast, it's fairly obvious who is going to win that battle.

If I am mistaking, and herbs still do like function like mineral nodes in mining by having a "this node is being used", then a tauren druid will always be tops at herbing.
    Fixed your post on 2 points - Taurens have 1.5 seconds (not accounting for server lag/latency) to swoop in and steal your herbs, since they herb in 0.5 seconds, and everyone else does it in 2 (unless Trolls have a hidden, slower herbing time)
    And last i checked (which was yesterday), Herbing does NOT flag a herb as "in use" - so more than one person can still work on it

Same with worgen able to skin something before the person who actually killed something can.
    Blizzard seem to feel that is perfectly acceptable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    whatr piss me off is its not just heribing they can do it with mining as well... it should kick them outa flight form....
    You cant mine in flightform. Only herb. Anything else than herbing makes you go out of flightform and into normal form.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Same with worgen able to skin something before the person who actually killed something can.
    It is, same as if a race got faster mining.
    Draenei have a heal, Humans have that trinket ability, as do Undead, Goblins have haste and discounts.

Is it fair each race has their own thing? yes, it's what makes them unique, you want the perk? pick a class on a race that has the perk. Don't like the race? don't complain to those who do.

In other words, don't pick a race/class just for aesthetics, pick the best utility for what you plan to do and don't complain.

They can also quest faster for the most part, since in a lot of quests they don't even have to touch ground to gather items or complete the objective, going to complain about that too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? They are one race it's no big deal. I have a miner/herb so I know how you feel...it's just not a big deal to me

getting to a herb is the same for all classes. druids only get a advantage when flying away, except taurens they have a advantage.

why u ask? a druid needs to land to be able to pic a herb. land = dismount = same time. the advantage being that when a druid has pict a herb he/she can fly away faster cuz they dont have to mount up. but druids as a class are no better at ninjaing herbs then any other (except taurens)

so stop bringing druids as a class into this. if u got a problem with it take it up with the taurens, personally i think its not a issue doh.

My undead dude had a tauren land on his head mid pick and ninja it... Not really a lot of fun when that happens.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? Did the herb have your name on it? =p I bet to hell it didnt. Even if you are in the middle of it, sure its a jackass move but still allowed and there is nothing you can do about it really. :s
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

whatr piss me off is its not just heribing they can do it with mining as well... it should kick them outa flight form....
    Flight form can only be used on herbs. Mining kicks druids out of any shapeshifted form....including flight form

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilldude View Post
    i think Blizz should remover the fact that druids can herb in flight form it unfair to everyone else and they need to remove the incised herbing/skining speed it piss's me off we a tauren druid comes up and takes a herb while im already herbing it. can you answer me how that is fair?
    May I point a thing to you ? You can kill them

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Actually you have to loot your mob to be able to skin it...looking around before you loot is hard right ?

Deleted

it pisses me off when i kill a mob to get soemthing and a druid swims in or flies in and takes it from me.

if they dont change it they should make it where we can stay on our mounts or give it so we cant be interupted.
    Currently leveling a druid with herbing and mining (and yes I will use the flight form to herb faster). Currently lvl 54, so no flying yet. BUT, in all my other forms I do not get thrown out my shapeshift while herbing, mining however is always in my humanoid form. I doubt flying form will be any different.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keto View Post
    getting to a herb is the same for all classes. druids only get a advantage when flying away, except taurens they have a advantage.

why u ask? a druid needs to land to be able to pic a herb. land = dismount = same time. the advantage being that when a druid has pict a herb he/she can fly away faster cuz they dont have to mount up. but druids as a class are no better at ninjaing herbs then any other (except taurens)

so stop bringing druids as a class into this. if u got a problem with it take it up with the taurens, personally i think its not a issue doh.
    Get your facts straight druids don't have to dismount to herb/mine...just touch the ground

15+ Year Old Account
    incised herbing/skining speed
    How do you incise herbing speed?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think Blizz should remover the fact that druids can herb in flight form it unfair to everyone else and they need to remove the incised herbing/skining speed it piss's me off we a tauren druid comes up and takes a herb while im already herbing it. can you answer me how that is fair?
    That happens not very often really.... It's not like you have 5 second cast and druid has 1 second, the difference is 1.5 sec at most. Once you start farming on a herb a druid coming later than you hardly has a chance of getting it before you really... that happens like once in a hundred times. In all other cases having even a half a second of herbing going is enough to make sure you get it first... what are the chances of you getting to the same herb each and every single time with the druid? Not likely unless the druid is specifically stalking you...

Deleted
    Yes, I completely agree!

And now we're at it, could we also please remove Paladins bubble? Shamans Self-heals? Druids tree of life form? Mages iceblock? Oh and their ability to cast teleports too? It's impossible to be competative when our classes are all diffrent and have some diffrent gains! Infact, make all classes and races have the excact same skills! Let's all be completely equal and competative! Even better! Remove all factions and classes except humans! We'll now be able to all just be humans, going to work to earn money in a fictional world!

- Mmmh! That's good sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Somebodyelse View Post
    Get your facts straight druids don't have to dismount to herb/mine...just touch the ground
    Dismounting is instant and no GCD. He was correct.

Deleted
    It make no difference if they can Herb in flight form or not.
    -they need to Land, you do too
    -they herb without delay, you too, but your mount is dismissed
    -they fly on, NOW you have to use 1.5 seconds to mount up (Herbing is already done)
    So for the Herbing itself it makes no difference. They only save some time AFTER the herbing.

Strange everytime i klick a Mining node on my Druid in flyght form i´m switching out of it.

The main thing that I think they need to fix is a Tauren Herber being able to steal your herb *after* you've already started herbing it.
    If starting to herb something 'tagged' it so that nobody else could herb it while you were then it would be fine, but at the moment I can land, start herbing away, and then a Tauren flies down and takes it literally out from under my nose

Deleted
    I'm sorry but seriously, how often is it that a tauren swoops in and exploits said 1.5 second window and ninjas your herbs?

do you even realise how small of a window 1.5 seconds is?

May I point a thing to you ? You can kill them

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 02:41 AM ----------

Actually you have to loot your mob to be able to skin it...looking around before you loot is hard right ?
    well the thing is i cant kill them because im on a RP sever so i dont get ganked