what to do with whiptail?

Hello,

So i farmed whiptail to make darkmoon cards, but the price of them have dipped so i dont think it is worth it. What else could i do with 90 stacks of whiptail? Looking to make around 5k gold.

Thanks
    Bendover
    Last edited by Bendover; 2011-04-13 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    Make mana pots?

Damnit man! Why didnt you make the title 'Much ado about whiptail'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsocks View Post
    Bendover and stick it up your arse?
    Hahaha!! Not helpful but made me LOL! XD

Just sell them. I haven't checked recently, cause I farm all my herbs myself and usually don't have extras these days. But, about a month ago stacks of whiptail were 100-140g on my server. Even if they're down to only like 50, that's still 4500g for 90 stacks, before the AH cut of course. But, I doubt they're that low yet, so you should be able to make more than that.

its at 59 gold a stack right now

Deleted
    Save them and sell at peak prices = win

Quote Originally Posted by Zapthrottle View Post
    Hahaha!! Not helpful but made me LOL! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendover View Post
    its at 59 gold a stack right now
    O.o

I must have missed Lilsocks original post, but really... O.o lol

Sell them. You won't be able to sell 90 stacks in one day, but post a few a day (usually higher prices on raid days) and your stock will dwindle eventually.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    They sell pretty well on my server, between 50-60g for a ten stack (I don't know why, but if I put things up in groups of 10, they always sell. I don't know if people are lazy and see the 10 stack first or they just want ten).

I have good luck with Flasks of Titanic Strength and of the Winds. I can get a better buyout price with Treasure Finding potions, but their market price isn't as stable. When they do sell, the sell very nicely, about 400g and sometimes more. The issue with these are the other mats involved, especially Heartblossom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanSRose View Post
    They sell pretty well on my server, between 50-60g for a ten stack (I don't know why, but if I put things up in groups of 10, they always sell. I don't know if people are lazy and see the 10 stack first or they just want ten).

I have good luck with Flasks of Titanic Strength and of the Winds. I can get a better buyout price with Treasure Finding potions, but their market price isn't as stable. When they do sell, the sell very nicely, about 400g and sometimes more. The issue with these are the other mats involved, especially Heartblossom.
    Heartblossom cannot be a problem for anyone to farm? Spend 10 minutes in Deepholme and you easily got 20-40 of them