Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of the PRO. I don't thing he's going to SLI, and that's the only reason I'd even consider getting an Asus Pro P8P67. I'm actually leaning to getting MSI boards for non-SLI/Xfire setups.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Marest
    The 750W will only benefit you if you plan to SLI, even then 650W would probably work. $2 is only $2, but it's still $2 that you don't have to spend and cut put towards something else

Yea, the calculator I'd been using was just an excel sheet I had, fuzzy motivated me enough to build that one when doing his bracket builds a week or two ago. if there are things on there that shouldn't be or things you'd like to see, let me know. i try not to have much on there as i tend to use the same parts for each build, motherboards / psu are pretty much at their max now as anything more there would just be substitutes which just complicates the choosing process, so you can get an idea of the max i will list under a section
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    @Marest
    The 750W will only benefit you if you plan to SLI, even then 650W would probably work. $2 is only $2, but it's still $2 that you don't have to spend and cut put towards something else

Yea, the calculator I'd been using was just an excel sheet I had, fuzzy motivated me enough to build that one when doing his bracket builds a week or two ago. if there are things on there that shouldn't be or things you'd like to see, let me know. i try not to have much on there as i tend to use the same parts for each build, motherboards / psu are pretty much at their max now as anything more there would just be substitutes which just complicates the choosing process, so you can get an idea of the max i will list under a section
    We're both going to have stupidly high amounts of work to do to keep those things up to date and accurate. >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    We're both going to have stupidly high amounts of work to do to keep those things up to date and accurate. >.>
    Yours maybe, all I have to do is insert/remove the newegg item numbers I do/don't want haha
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Yours maybe, all I have to do is insert/remove the newegg item numbers I do/don't want haha
    :< FML, I'm using yours when you update it for bulldozer.

Deleted
    I just want to thank everyone for their awesome help! You guys are insane

15+ Year Old Account
    Let us know how it goes together once you get it up and running

Deleted
    Just wanted to say thanks once again for the assistance from everyone here.

Got most of the parts yesterday (front fan and my 2nd HDD arrives today). Took a while to assemble but now it's spinning nicely will do some stress-tests and then try to get the i5 up to about 4.5GHz.

Again: HUGE thanks for your help!