getting into shape on limited time

i work anywhere from 70 to 80 hours a week, i get at best 2 hours breaks during the afternoon on weekdays, saturday mornings and sundays off.

been thinking about dedicating some time into doing some bodyweight/calisthenics stuff which, as far as i can tell from whats on google, is something i can do at home (obviously dont have time to hit a gym on weekdays, and saturday morning/sundays id rather go jogging/cycling i guess) with minimal equipment (if i have to spend a couple hundred euros on some stuff at a sports store thats np tho)

other than sit ups/lunges/push ups and squats (pull ups too if i can fix a bar at home), what should i be doing? this is basically for beginner before i move on to more complicated/harder stuff, so any written/video guide or useful material in general would be really helpful. Goal would be to build up some muscle/resistance, i'm rather skinny eh. any info regarding food to go for/avoid for this kind of activity is also welcome

ty

Plank is a great bodyweight move, just Google/Youtube if you are unfamiliar with it. Also for doing it correctly for max effect even if you are.

Getting in shape meaning as in losing weight, toning up or improving your stamina and cardio?

There's a lot of websites that help you get into shape http://darebee.com/programs/ is one of them.
    Luce is currently recruiting Restoration Druid/Shaman for T18! You can always PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Getting in shape meaning as in losing weight, toning up or improving your stamina and cardio?

There's a lot of websites that help you get into shape http://darebee.com/programs/ is one of them.

toning up & stamina and cardio. i have a little bit of fat where abs are supposed to be, but im guessing at 1.76m for 65 kgs its not too bad i guess, shouldnt take superlong to fix that im guessing (cutting down on junk food after my shift ends would probably be enough lol)