10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    One thing that really surprised me is we actually limited the number of shots on net without Phaneuf in the lineup. I'm curious if that'll continue tonight. Never been a fan of him playing 27 minutes a game.

The Leafs could get a shit ton more shots etc. The problem is Caryle won't let them use their speed and play the cycle game. It is what made them successful last year.

I wouldn't mind seeing Caryle go in all honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    One thing that really surprised me is we actually limited the number of shots on net without Phaneuf in the lineup. I'm curious if that'll continue tonight. Never been a fan of him playing 27 minutes a game.
    As someone who is not a Leafs fan I hope they sign Phaneuf to that 7 year 7 million a deal offer. Between him and Clarkson they could sink the team until 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    As someone who is not a Leafs fan I hope they sign Phaneuf to that 7 year 7 million a deal offer. Between him and Clarkson they could sink the team until 2020.
    Not sure how they're gonna sink the team? If you're talking about Salary cap. with that Rogers 5.2 billion dollar deal the cap is gonna keep rising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. The Rangers are on a new level of terribleness.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Wow. The Rangers are on a new level of terribleness.
    The old Arena Ghost of MSG is showing its anger towards Rangers

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a shitty day. Don't like any of the moves they did today and I especially don't like hearing they are looking at Nieuwendyk to be Feasters replacement. Shoot me now.

Not sure how many people in this thread are watching the Sens-Sabres game but damn.... Cody Ceci looks really good for being in his first NHL game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dates for the best show on earth, 24/7 road to the winter classics dates are released

http://blog.mapleleafs.com/247-to-begin-this-sunday/

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    Not sure how many people in this thread are watching the Sens-Sabres game but damn.... Cody Ceci looks really good for being in his first NHL game.
    Turned it on since you said that, haven't seen him do anything. I have however, heard Ottawa's shitty colour commentator just forget what he was talking about mid sentence. Awful Sportsnet, awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Turned it on since you said that, haven't seen him do anything. I have however, heard Ottawa's shitty colour commentator just forget what he was talking about mid sentence. Awful Sportsnet, awful.

His first shift in the first period showed his ability to move the puck, block shots and perform the way defencemen should.... Exactly what Ottawa needs. His second period was mediocre, he had a good play the powerplay however..

Given the way Ottawas defense has been playing this year, he is a welcome change.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Flames need to fire someone every game day.

Also wtb more disheveled post-bender Burke. He seriously looked like they found him sleeping in his office this morning surrounded by liquor bottles.

I can't find the one of him with Roger Millions, but goddamn Burkey

get your shit together dude lol
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-12-13 at 09:09 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Yeah he looks like some homeless guy they found off the street and tried to put him in a suit and tie. If I'm the owner I'm at least making him take his ass to the barber shop o.O

Looking a little red and puffy there, Burkie.. jeez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just came in here to silently shake my head at my Rangers... They are playing some piss poor hockey right now.

Somehow I think if the Leafs played the Rangers, the game would end in a 0-0 draw... in regulation... with both teams getting 0 points.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Somehow I think if the Leafs played the Rangers, the game would end in a 0-0 draw... in regulation... with both teams getting 0 points.
    It would go down to the goalies in the shootout with Lundqvist scoring the winner.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the actual fuck, why did Pittsburgh make a new jersey for the Stadium Series that looks EXACTLY like the original fucking jersey? Someone up in the office must have been having a bender, maybe Rob Ford was there with some crack cocaine.

Also, Thornton hasn't been suspended yet? Seems odd that it's taking this long for them to hand out a punishment. Poor Red Wings fans, looks like Howard might miss the Winter Classic as he has a grade 1 MCL sprain and is expected to be out 2-4 weeks. The Wings are as banged up as the Leafs are right now, I hope it doesn't make the outdoor game lousy.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-12-13 at 07:53 PM.

Apparently Neil (Ottawa) punched Conacher (also Ottawa) in the face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    What the actual fuck, why did Pittsburgh make a new jersey for the Stadium Series that looks EXACTLY like the original fucking jersey? Someone up in the office must have been having a bender, maybe Rob Ford was there with some crack cocaine.
    my thoughts exactly when i saw the jerseys.. i'd love to see em use some of that baby blue with the oldschool logo since its a "back to the roots" game.
    quite disappointing
    Last edited by Rosh; 2013-12-14 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Also, Thornton hasn't been suspended yet? Seems odd that it's taking this long for them to hand out a punishment.
    Well he is suspended, but it sure is taking them a long time to set the duration, which I'm sure is what you mean. Meanwhile Clarkson gets suspended again.