Tampa got outplayed a loooooot of that game, but they were putting a lot of pressure in the last 10 minutes of that game. As soon as I saw the puck go behind the net, I knew dude we be left open in front of the net the way the down-low guys all turned. Big mistake, even more so when a nobody throws an OT GWG on you because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    OT postseason goals are what make them stop being nobodies

Looks like Dallas turned this back into a game.

Right in Getzlaf's face. Hope he's alright. :/
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-04-17 at 04:57 AM.

I just skimmed a B/R prediction article that predicted that predicted such wonderful things as Rangers over Flyers in 5, Rangers over Penguins in 6, Canadiens over Bruins in 6, Kings over Ducks in 4, Rangers over Canadiens in 6 and Rangers over Blackhawks in 6.

Can we spot the reoccurring bias?

I honestly prefer that to the analyst in the Toronto Sun who predicted that Chicago would beat LA in the conference finals, Boston would beat Pittsburgh in the conference finals, Chicago would win the cup, the Conn Smythe would go to Patrick Kane, and the "unsung hero" to be Brandon Saad. S

"My analysis is that this year is last year!"

Though, you have to be pretty gutsy to take the Rangers over the Canadiens in any circumstance. Anyone who watches Rangers at all knows they just don't match up well with the Habs.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-04-17 at 06:43 AM.

So my reliable place to watch games not on CBC has been... removed. Anyone have anywhere I could find to watch a game without owning a tv? Does TSN have free streaming? Want to flip between both the early games tonight.

Dont follow hockey much at all but what is up with the seeding has it always been like that? Having 4 #1 seeds is just, wha?

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    So my reliable place to watch games not on CBC has been... removed. Anyone have anywhere I could find to watch a game without owning a tv? Does TSN have free streaming? Want to flip between both the early games tonight.
    The Reddit threads usually list decent streams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Dont follow hockey much at all but what is up with the seeding has it always been like that? Having 4 #1 seeds is just, wha?
    It was just changed this year, but there are only two #1 seeds per conference. Though, there are four divisions which is what you are likely seeing. Playoffs have been redesigned to encourage division rivalry first.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what the hell Miller was doing on that breakaway? He didn't even move.... I'll take it lol

- - - Updated - - -

In case anyone missed it, here is a picture of Miller during the breakaway:

Standing there like a jabroni. Crawford has been overplaying some pucks early, but at least he's moving with them. If Miller is the main reason St. Louis doesn't make it out of round 1, well... I won't be able to help but chuckle a bit... dude carries an awful team for years.. goes to a stacked team and plays the worst hockey that I can remember watching him play (and I saw it plenty when he was in Buffalo).

10+ Year Old Account
    the Blues' equipment is conspiring against them, sticks and skates letting them down

Holy ballsack that save.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another deep overtime game, fuck ye

The sadness that comes from me having to go to bed with a double OT coming up Laaaaaaaaaaame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    The sadness that comes from me having to go to bed with a double OT coming up Laaaaaaaaaaame.
    dont worry, nobody scored, going into the 3rd OT now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now Min-Col is going to OT as well. That equalizer with 13 seconds left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow SJ routing LA, hopefully they don't get complacent like Anaheim did.

Love how Roy takes the goalie out extraordinarily early.

10+ Year Old Account
    STL wins 4-3 3rd OT, damn thats a long game

- - - Updated - - -

Colorado wins in merely 1 OT

I don't follow hockey too closely, but on the Avs goal, their player runs into and knocks down one defensemen, and that guy fell into another which caused the 2nd defensemen to also fall.

What's the definition of Interference?