10+ Year Old Account
    Big up to Doan for his 300th goal. and apparently never had a Hat trick... and playing for the PHX makes it all the harder. Good job bloke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Congrats Columbus on your first win.... I have no words for how awkward Conklin looked in net.
    Ya the first couple goals were just awful. The second one especially. He was just completely out of position and left the net wide open. McCollum would have done better last night and he is terrible. I stopped watching after the first, started playing Arkham City and got wrapped up in finding damn Riddler trophies, so I missed Mason coming back in. Glad he was okay because the Jackets really need him to play well, which he did last night. Two games in a row of lackluster effort and poor goaltending. Can't wait til Jimmy is back in net.

Speaking of back-ups being terrible, grats to LAs backup goalie ruining their shut out streak yesterday. I guess you need to give your ace his rest when you can, but sucks to see the shutout streak die off like that at something like 220 minutes.

I'd just like to apologize to all NHL fans for ruining the hope of Columbus finishing this season winless. Our bad.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
    Big up to Doan for his 300th goal. and apparently never had a Hat trick... and playing for the PHX makes it all the harder. Good job bloke.
    Grats to the Doan. Got to respect that guy for sticking with that club since they were back in the Peg. Most guys would have jumped ship at the first sight of land in hopes of getting on a better team, but he stuck with them through all the bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I'd just like to apologize to all NHL fans for ruining the hope of Columbus finishing this season winless. Our bad.
    Well, they would have to play Montreal eventually... =/
    red panda red panda red panda!

And yea, grats to Doan.
    I remember it all too well

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    He is having a rough start. It's still a little early to bail on him. It's probably just nerves and the fact that he knows hes doing bad and people are talking is making it worse. I imagine if he gets a few wins under his belt it will turn around.
    He looks like a fish out of water. Might as well get Raycroft back in net at this rate. I laugh at people I know who are Canucks fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    He looks like a fish out of water.
    Worse, at least fish flop around. Luongo just lies there and hopes no one in the NHL has learned to lift the puck off the ice yet.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately people learned it 50 years ago :P

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks like a fish out of water. Might as well get Raycroft back in net at this rate. I laugh at people I know who are Canucks fans.
    I forgot what Toronto fans were like when their team actually won games. I describe it as blind. Oh well, you'll probably make the playoffs and you'll probably lose every game you play in those said playoffs.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Reimer sitting out again. I think he's worse than Wilson's letting on.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot what Toronto fans were like when their team actually won games. I describe it as blind. Oh well, you'll probably make the playoffs and you'll probably lose every game you play in those said playoffs.
    U mad bro?

Whoa now... I am a Toronto fan, and have been doing my fair share of Toronto bashing the last few years. I refuse to wear my jersey to games (Brian Burke even asked one day why I had no jersey when I met him and I told him 'I don't support the crap this organization has iced since before the lockout'), I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this team's early season accomplishments, and I know without a doubt that they aren't winning any Stanley Cup for the foreseeable future. 5-2-1 means jack shit (to me) when you've played lousy teams for 75% of the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    U mad bro?
    Not really, its just been awhile since Toronto fans had something to brag about. I'll get used to it again.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but at least we aren't paying a guy for another 9 years on an overpriced contract to play like a backup goalie in the ECHL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but at least we aren't paying a guy for another 9 years on an overpriced contract to play like a backup goalie in the ECHL.
    See what I mean? ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay seriously, what the hell is going on in Philly tonight? Somehow the Jets scored 8 goals to Philly's 7 and there is still 11 minutes to play. Normally I would see a score like that and would be sad that I didn't start a guy playing in that type of game, but some Ladd has managed to add exactly nothing to that game but 2 penalty minutes. Not a single point on 8 goals. Not even a shot. Wish CenterIce's free preview hadn't ran out so I could watch that nuttiness lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Okay seriously, what the hell is going on in Philly tonight? Somehow the Jets scored 8 goals to Philly's 7 and there is still 11 minutes to play. Normally I would see a score like that and would be sad that I didn't start a guy playing in that type of game, but some Ladd has managed to add exactly nothing to that game but 2 penalty minutes. Not a single point on 8 goals. Not even a shot. Wish CenterIce's free preview hadn't ran out so I could watch that nuttiness lol.
    I've just been finding free streams online to watch while I raid.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    4-2 Leafs at the moment. Shitty bounce on a goal by Del Zotto

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 09:36 PM ----------

I've just been finding free streams online to watch while I raid.
    I used to do that till I found that using the streams on Justin.TV required linking to other websites that gave you malware and viruses. That plus other people using the network while I raid and watch a hockey stream = cancer on my Internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    8-8! Go Philly!

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 01:42 AM ----------

I used to do that till I found that using the streams on Justin.TV required linking to other websites that gave you malware and viruses. That plus other people using the network while I raid and watch a hockey stream = cancer on my Internet.
    I've found one that isn't like that

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leafs win! 2-2 on that little road trip is a bit successful, would like to have that game against the Flyers back but whatever. Decent game for Toronto, Connolly played alright but I wasn't expecting a lot for his first game, he gave Kessel a couple of good break aways in the 2nd period. The ice at MSG still sucks balls though by the way, pucks bouncing everywhere tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Leafs win! 2-2 on that little road trip is a bit successful, would like to have that game against the Flyers back but whatever. Decent game for Toronto, Connolly played alright but I wasn't expecting a lot for his first game, he gave Kessel a couple of good break aways in the 2nd period. The ice at MSG still sucks balls though by the way, pucks bouncing everywhere tonight.
    Agreed. Sucks Kessel missed that 2nd breakaway. It looked so good. Anyways, what a win for Winnipeg! Holy shit!
    Sorry I didn't do chat recently.. i've been sick and watching on my couch on the big screen