10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    further proof that all blackhawks fans started watching hockey 3 years ago?
    well its only natural that people get big heads when their team has 10 stanley cups in the last 50 years

wait, I think I added an extra zero there, sorry, 1 cup in 50 years, same difference

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    well its only natural that people get big heads when their team has 10 stanley cups in the last 50 years

wait, I think I added an extra zero there, sorry, 1 cup in 50 years, same difference
    The Chicago hatred is strong with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    again you attribute hate to me when there is none

I try not to make assumptions about my fellow posters, I wish more of them followed similar policy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    The Chicago hatred is strong with you.
    must be a canucks fan. cuz i dont think hes a wings fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    must be a canucks fan. cuz i dont think hes a wings fan.
    eww canucks

I used to be a wings fan but everybody I knew from then retired, and I'm not from Detroit so I'm pretty much just a Datsyuk fan at this point

15+ Year Old Account
    eww canucks

I used to be a wings fan but everybody I knew from then retired, and I'm not from Detroit so I'm pretty much just a Datsyuk fan at this point
    nothing wrong with being a Datsyuk fan.

i mean. "GDit not another Datsyuk fan, dudes completely OVERRATED".

10+ Year Old Account
    can't even reach 100 points what a stiff

15+ Year Old Account
    can't even reach 100 points what a stiff
    i know right? dude should complete give up on dangling, stealing hte puck, and playing defense and totally focus on scoring 100 points so he can have a chance at the art ross.

said no real wings fan ever.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i know right? dude should complete give up on dangling, stealing hte puck, and playing defense and totally focus on scoring 100 points so he can have a chance at the art ross.

said no real wings fan ever.
    In all seriousness when are they going to work on his new deal? Would be pretty scary to go into next year without an extension and allow him to test the market after the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    In all seriousness when are they going to work on his new deal? Would be pretty scary to go into next year without an extension and allow him to test the market after the season.
    hes signed through the end of NEXT Season if i recall. as for after that, at this point i highly doubt Datsyuk is the type to "Test the waters". if anything he will go back to the KHL.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    hes signed through the end of NEXT Season if i recall. as for after that, at this point i highly doubt Datsyuk is the type to "Test the waters". if anything he will go back to the KHL.
    Yeah that's what I meant, at the end of next season. But doesn't that worry you? KHL is definitely a strong possibility, I would definitely want to lock him up now before some Russian team offers him more money than he makes now and the chance to play at home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's what I meant, at the end of next season. But doesn't that worry you? KHL is definitely a strong possibility, I would definitely want to lock him up now before some Russian team offers him more money than he makes now and the chance to play at home.
    again not something im overly worried about. Datsyuk isnt a player worried about money, after all hes only making like 7 million right now. can you honestly tell me he shouldnt be making more then he is as is? i think he wants to be COMFORTABLE where he plays. i hope for the best for him as a person. if that means the Wings lose him to the KHL, well i wish him the best of luck. i will certaintly miss watching him play, and id love to keep him around, but what can i do about the situation.

predators sweaters are so ugly
    So is our play, but somehow we've won 4 in a row.

Pekka with his first shut out of the season, and Colin Wilson has like 6 points in the last two games. He's our best player atm outside of Peks and its great to see. Right now I think we are averaging less than 20 SOG a game, but scoring on like 27% of them, which is just crazy. Its gonna bite us eventually but I'm gonna enjoy things atm. Mainly getting away with it because we are holding teams to right at or slightly less than 2 goals a game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Red Wings fans can't catch a break this season, but then it's no surprise as a Leafs fan that Gustavsson fucked up his crotch area again. I remember the days when Leafs players, goalies especially, had groin injuries galore. Glad we don't have that problem anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Poor Red Wings fans can't catch a break this season, but then it's no surprise as a Leafs fan that Gustavsson fucked up his crotch area again. I remember the days when Leafs players, goalies especially, had groin injuries galore. Glad we don't have that problem anymore.
    i donno i seem to remember us absolutely destroying some team that hides in a hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    i donno i seem to remember us absolutely destroying some team that hides in a hole.
    Hides? I thought they were exiled there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Hides? I thought they were exiled there?
    well considering what they have won in there history exile does seem appropiate...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who? The Chicago Shithawks or the Toronto Maple Laughs? Because if that was a stab at us Leafs fans, I am pretty sure we beat you the last time our two teams met.

Besides, we aren't doing too shabby this year, but the East is such a freaking joke right now, Caps, Rangers and Flyers all out of playoff positions yet the Habs, Leafs and Sens are all making their presence felt. Need a big win for the blue and white tonight against those dirty Frenchmen though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Who? The Chicago Shithawks or the Toronto Maple Laughs? Because if that was a stab at us Leafs fans, I am pretty sure we beat you the last time our two teams met.
    Pretty sure he was referring to St Louis.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, St Louis has been forever bad, but Vancouver has never won anything either.