Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brad Boyes of the Buffalo Sabres was suspended two games for a head shot to Joe Colborne during the game against the Leafs last night. Man, Shanahan is going to town!

Yea, I'm quite happy about that. Being consistent and stern will, while not fix everything, make players take a bit more care and respect toward one another.

Hopefully.

15+ Year Old Account
    as i said before. Colin who?

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    So how about that Montreal vs Boston game last night... |:
    red panda red panda red panda!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you expect? Montreal has only won a single pre-season game and they should have started icing their entire NHL roster from the get go. I don't see many prospects that they have who can take jobs, and Boston's lineup is pretty much guaranteed to be the same as last year sans one or two players so why wouldn't they ice their full roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    So how about that Montreal vs Boston game last night... |:
    The B's won again tonight, although it wasn't as bad as last night. 2-1.

What were the rosters like? Did the Bruins take their "stars" on the road or was it more of a prospect line up?

GO JETS GO!

Winnipeg will win the Stanley Cup this year, all you haters GTFO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Wisniewski got an 8 game regular season (plus rest of preseason if there is any?) suspension for that hit at the end of regulation Clutterbuck. Shanahan kicks ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reyson View Post
    GO JETS GO!

Winnipeg will win the Stanley Cup this year, all you haters GTFO!!
    You'd be lucky to finish 10th.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    You'd be lucky to finish 10th.
    Doubt it; not til next season, when they can play in the West with shit teams like Edmonton and Colorado.

Until then, they'll still get their asses kicked by teams like the Islanders and New Jersey, just like last year.
    They're still the same team as Atlanta, still all the same bads.

So excite for this season. Sharks are doing really well in exhibition play. Hopefully they can play as well as they are now in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    So excite for this season. Sharks are doing really well in exhibition play. Hopefully they can play as well as they are now in the regular season.
    You mean the playoffs. You deeeeeefinitely mean the playoffs :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    You mean the playoffs. You deeeeeefinitely mean the playoffs :P
    nah they got the refs at there back during the playoffs.

If the refs had their back during the playoffs, they'd have probably won a couple cups in the last few years... I'm not sure what's worse... having a team with that much talent choke every year in (usually) the first or second round, or having a team that hasn't even made the playoffs since before the lockout.

15+ Year Old Account
    it was a joke vanilla, obviously seeing as the canucks kicked there butts the refs dont have there back.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    The B's won again tonight, although it wasn't as bad as last night. 2-1.

What were the rosters like? Did the Bruins take their "stars" on the road or was it more of a prospect line up?
    Habs seem to be taking advantage of the preseason to test their prospects more than most teams. Boston had most of their cup roster here in Halifax, and Budaj is apparently not good.

Montreal had a couple more core people last night (namely Price and Cammalleri), but were still filled with prospects from what I heard (couldn't watch it, I don't get RDS).
    red panda red panda red panda!

I'm not sure what's going to happen here, and at first (while watching it happen on tv) I thought it was incidental contact, but it does look like Neil kind of leans into Grabovski. Even if he gets no suspension, it's a pretty dumb play on his part. Are people just trying to get suspended these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, even the commentators look forward to Shanahan's videos, though I'm still waiting for one on JF Jaques.

Pens look great this preseason, I just hope Crosby gets healthy and can play.. not just for the Penguins he is pretty important to the league.

Go pens

There's one up on nhl.com