The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typical Marcelos...

Quoting from ESPN about Hockey.. yuck. And your only talking about a 20% difference in actual percentage for the overall. I really don't think you Chicago fans are giving Boston their due.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I was pointing out Michigan as being the only non New England state...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Penguins fired their goalie coach, might be a sign they're going to tough it out with Fleury's contract and hopefully get him to return to form? I don't know, I get the feeling they won't make any huge changes now that I think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't gut a team that made it to the conference finals

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    You don't gut a team that made it to the conference finals
    Was more on the lines of Bylsma firing or Fleury buyout

10+ Year Old Account
    Kreuger was fired via Skype call

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    What are you talking about? I was pointing out Michigan as being the only non New England state...
    come on now. Detroit and Chicago LOATHE each other.
    did you seriously expect us to vote any other way?

Should be a good series, with Boston winning in 7 I think. I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for, I'll figure it out as the series goes on lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Should be a good series, with Boston winning in 7 I think. I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for, I'll figure it out as the series goes on lol
    the good news is one of your options is not pittsburgh, so its not like "well one team is pittsburgh so i guess i have to root for the other guys"

whereas for me its like "shit its chicago and boston? guess i gotta root for boston"
    wings fan? Rooting for Chicago? only if its against pittsburgh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sure, it's easy to pick one for Wings fans. Who are Canucks fans supposed to cheer for in this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Oh sure, it's easy to pick one for Wings fans. Who are Canucks fans supposed to cheer for in this one?
    HAHAHA I actually laughed out loud when I read this.

Anyways, This series is going to be absolutely amazing. IF Rask continues to play the way he did in the Pittsburgh series I think the Bruins will win in six. I am a Bruins fan, but I'm not afraid to say I think they will lose either. If Rask doesnt stand on top of his head every game it will be a series that can go either way. Crawford has let in some really bad goals and the Bruins can take advantage of that. However I really think this series will come down to who plays better between the pipes, Crawford or Rask.

15+ Year Old Account
    hope to god both teams kill each other in a bloody massacre? or Boston based solely on the novelty that they removed the failtastic Penguins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    hope to god both teams kill each other in a bloody massacre?
    Killing might be too much. Maybe at the end of Game 6, 3-3 series, a massive fight breaks out and every single player gets a suspension.

Well, at least one of them is going to have a bad time, the other will have to settle for losing next year (please no repeat champion).

15+ Year Old Account
    Killing might be too much. Maybe at the end of Game 6, 3-3 series, a massive fight breaks out and every single player gets a suspension.

Well, at least one of them is going to have a bad time, the other will have to settle for losing next year (please no repeat champion).
    that was more of a joke then anything.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It really pains me to see the lack of respect Crawford gets, I guess nobody can forget the Phoenix series huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    It really pains me to see the lack of respect Crawford gets, I guess nobody can forget the Phoenix series huh?
    That series wasn't his fault...Smith was standing on his head the entire game. I don't blame Crow for that series.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I can't say rask has been playing the way he has all playoffs. It seems once he settled down in game 7 against Toronto he kind of became this otherworldly goalie. If im not mistaken he has given up 8 goals in 9 games since that game 7, 2 of which were to the most potent offense in the playoffs.

However from watching the LA series, if they are 1 goal games, I feel(even though you will see this as biased as I am a bruins fan) that currently Rask has the advantage over Crawford. Crawford has played good enough to win a cup, but Rask has played that much better the past two series.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/RealKyper/status/344130630268895232

Mind you it's Nick Kypreos

Also word is Leo Komarov signed a one year deal in the KHL. Don't know how the Toronto fans feel about him but the general feeling I got that he was an effective player? I don't know enough about the guy to accurately comment though.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-06-10 at 06:42 PM.