Deleted
    1-0 Chicago.. But LA has played absolutely horrible, hopefully for them they can do something in this PP.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    LA has really taken command in the 3rd period.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I know, I'm going to feel like a complete asshole tomrrow night when Crawford gets pulled in the 1st
    Not quite the 1st but all hail our new prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    the pro game experience I suppose, but I don't see the "needs to play with men" thing, he did 3 years college already. He'll be 21 next season, which puts him ahead physically than quite a few people. He just doesn't look like it being such a tiny little shit lol. He's no less prepared than Monahan was, or the other young players around the league. He's the same age or close to it as Nugent-Hopkins, Huberdeau, Granlund, Zibanejad, Coutourier etc. All those guys from the 2011 draft list.

Same goes for Bill Arnold imo.

Have to see what happens in the offseason if they unload people like Cammalleri.

Calgary can send all the good young players they want to the heat since abbotsford is moving to my town next season :-D now that the shitty phantoms are going back to PA. As a Rangers fan I approve of them finally leaving.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks blow their load in the 1st period of the game and LA takes over from there. Such a horrible, disgusting loss and it's only 1 goal but such a weak "Too many Men" call.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by macphistofly View Post
    Calgary can send all the good young players they want to the heat since abbotsford is moving to my town next season :-D now that the shitty phantoms are going back to PA. As a Rangers fan I approve of them finally leaving.
    Adirondack eh, I don't even know where that is lol. Welp if you see yourself going to some AHL games you'll be able to see some quality young talent. Sven Baetschi, Johnny Gaudreau, Emile Pourier, Markus Granlund, couple others should be exciting to see. You should go to some of their games and report back with how they look live!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was big, if the Kings can hold on at home (I wish there were better odds of that happening) they can avoid the dreaded go 2-2 with Chicago and then lose game 5&6 like everybody else has.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Adirondack eh, I don't even know where that is lol. Welp if you see yourself going to some AHL games you'll be able to see some quality young talent. Sven Baetschi, Johnny Gaudreau, Emile Pourier, Markus Granlund, couple others should be exciting to see. You should go to some of their games and report back with how they look live!
    Can't be any worse than the Phantoms. They are just awful. Didn't make the playoffs any of the 5 years they were here. But yeah, we had the Detroit redwings ahl team for 20 years until they left and then had nothing for awhile. Then we got a crappy UHL team, just got done with the Phantoms, and now it will be nice to at least have a pretty good team to watch this upcoming year.

Also they're located in a small city in upstate New York in Glens Falls. It's about 40 mins north of Albany and about 15 mins north of Saratoga, if you've ever hear of the Saratoga horse race track.
    Last edited by macphistofly; 2014-05-22 at 03:55 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my way home from the game I was stopped for speeding, cop let me off with a warning, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my way home from the game I was stopped for speeding, cop let me off with a warning, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Did you tell him you were depressed about the game? :P
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    No effort during the games. Hes already done and looking ahead to being in Minnesota next season.
    There's rumors flying around that he is pretty badly hurt and trying to play through it didn't work out.

So if anyone still has doubts that Guelph is the best team in the CHL this year... They have lost all of 20 games all year, including the playoffs. I will be stunned if Val-d'Or or Edmonton can beat them for the Cup.

And it is official.
    Benning new General Manager of the Vancouver Canucks organization.

Also worth sharing I think:

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
    but in rising every time we fall."
    - Kong Fuzi

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    So if anyone still has doubts that Guelph is the best team in the CHL this year... They have lost all of 20 games all year, including the playoffs. I will be stunned if Val-d'Or or Edmonton can beat them for the Cup.
    There is very little chance of either team beating Guelph at this point. They can out score their weakness which is in goal. Rumor has it that Crosby's personal fanboy is the front runner for the GM's job in Pittsburgh. All I know is that I will personally kick Mario Lemieux in the junk if they do.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2014-05-22 at 03:55 PM.

I know, I'm going to feel like a complete asshole tomrrow night when Crawford gets pulled in the 1st
    I didn't watch the game, I know he wasn't pulled, and I'm aware it didn't happen in the first, but I did laugh a bit when I saw the score and thought back on this comment. I won't use the one period yesterday as an argument as to why I don't consider him an elite goaltender though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    So what you're saying is that we're going to be trading Matt Finn?

Edit:
    Holy shit, the guy's a +57 or is hockeydb just messed up? O_o
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-05-22 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halak signs a 4 year contract with the Isles. Poor guy! He is going to get shelled!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Deleted
    Almost time for NYR and MTR! Go Lundqvist and I hope Montreal won't go after him to hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Prust should get a suspension.. holy f*ck that was ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    game just took an ugly turn, won't see Prust in game 4

Deleted
    What are the referees doing? Game misconduct for that? I dont even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. These refs have reached a new low. No fucking penalty at all for a blatant late head shot, but Carcillo gets two minutes for charging and a game misconduct? If there ever was intent to injure, Prust has shown it.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks