10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Har har har! Have fun in Nashville!

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 05:57 PM ----------

In my opinion Nashville are this years favorites, but don't count out LA. They do have some offensive talent; I don't know why they have so much trouble scoring goals but their defense is great and their goaltending is out of this world! You never know man, they might come out in the playoffs and start kicking ass and taking names. If my Hawks fail I'm going for them in the west and FLA in the east.
    so then in the east are you even going to watch the 2nd round?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    so then in the east are you even going to watch the 2nd round?
    He'll get to watch Florida destroyed in 4 games.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 12:16 AM ----------

Looks like Washington is gonna grab the 7th seed, making it Ottawa vs Rangers. Now I'm tempted to stack my team with Rangers, too bad it'll only be a 5 game series.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least we are getting a playoff preview with Washington just blowing the Rangers away right now, maybe the Caps still have some fight left in them. Florida has a 2-0 lead on Carolina, so they will be the South East champions this year if they even get one point out of the game. Ottawa is going to end up in 8th though, I dunno if they can beat New York or not, we shall see.

Ottawa can most definitely beat us. The Caps shouldn't, but they are. This is the Rangers of last season playing right now and if it stays this way, we're out in the first round guaranteed.

I've got a greasy head start on the play-off beard. Haven't shaved in 3 months
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    so it looks like Canucks get the presidents trophy again,because unless oilers have a amazing game its already over.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Islanders cut their defecit to only one goal. If they beat the Jackets and Toronto continues to lose the Leafs move up to 5th in the draft lottery.

If the Rangers can score 3 goals in the next 15 minutes, they've got a real shot here.
    I remember it all too well

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The Islanders cut their defecit to only one goal. If they beat the Jackets and Toronto continues to lose the Leafs move up to 5th in the draft lottery.
    It's the ONE time Leafs fans are cheering for a loss

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It's the ONE time Leafs fans are cheering for a loss
    Columbus scored two goals within literally two minutes of me posting that. Does anything ever go right for the Leafs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    so it looks like Canucks get the presidents trophy again,because unless oilers have a amazing game its already over.
    On the other hand, didn't we lose to the Oilers twice in April last year? Point wise, we aren't as good as we were last year, and Oilers are better than they were last year. Still, we just need to make it through regulation for the presidents trophy (unless Rangers get some goals fast).

10+ Year Old Account
    they didnt really have anything to play for last time though so this time I bet there gonna be going all out for it.

I hope...

15+ Year Old Account
    Stamkos gets 60. Second guy since 1996.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Stamkos on 60 this season.

So with all of the games that have any playoff implications, are basically out of reach, can actually start making predictions.

East
    New York > Ottawa (5 games)
    Boston > Washington (6 games)
    New Jersey > Florida (4 games)
    Philadelphia >Pittsburgh (7 games)
    West
    Vancouver > San Jose (5 games) LA (7 games)
    St.Louis > San Jose (6 games) LA > St.Louis (7 games)
    Phoenix > Chicago (7 games)
    Detroit > Nashville (7 games)
    Last edited by Irony; 2012-04-08 at 01:20 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Remember when the Leafs had a chance to offer sheet Stamkos for the roughly three months he was negotiating with Tampa? Go Leafs Go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having issues with NHL.com right now? few pages are bugged and missing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Anyone else having issues with NHL.com right now? few pages are bugged and missing.
    Seems to be working fine for me. Did you search for Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cups and come up with 0 results? If so those pages aren't missing, they just don't exist.

Phoenix is 30 minutes away from their first division title in franchise history in potentially their final year as a franchise. Irony thy name is Glendale. As much as I want Chicago to move on int he playoffs, I kind of hope Phoenix does just to rub extra salt in the wound of their franchise's death since their wasn't enough fans to support them in their best year ever to prevent them from being the worst attended team in the NHL despite Dallas having about 2,000 people at each of their first four home games thanks to the Rangers World Series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I was earlier but now its fine.
    so idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Seems to be working fine for me. Did you search for Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cups and come up with 0 results? If so those pages aren't missing, they just don't exist.

Phoenix is 30 minutes away from their first division title in franchise history in potentially their final year as a franchise. Irony thy name is Glendale. As much as I want Chicago to move on int he playoffs, I kind of hope Phoenix does just to rub extra salt in the wound of their franchise's death since their wasn't enough fans to support them in their best year ever to prevent them from being the worst attended team in the NHL despite Dallas having about 2,000 people at each of their first four home games thanks to the Rangers World Series.
    Honestly with Mike Smith playing lights out, they have a very good chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post

So with all of the games that have any playoff implications, are basically out of reach, can actually start making predictions.

East
    New York > Ottawa (5 games)
    Boston > Washington (6 games)
    New Jersey > Florida (4 games)
    Philadelphia >Pittsburgh (7 games)
    West
    Vancouver > San Jose (5 games) LA (7 games)
    St.Louis > San Jose (6 games) LA > St.Louis (7 games)
    Phoenix > Chicago (7 games)
    Detroit > Nashville (7 games)
    I can tell you this, the Rangers will not beat the Sens,
    much less in 5 games.