Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How disgusting is Datsyuk? Vintage goal by him in the 1st period.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reimer is having the game he needed to have. Wow, simply amazing tonight.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If MacArthur was less clutch like he has been the last two games, I'd say he is worth giving an extension equal to what he is getting paid now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy smokes I'd be nervous if I was a Leaf fan right now

And they live another day. Reimer star 1-3.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-11 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an amazing game! Reimer went out and stood on his head -- MVP of the team, hands down

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking incredible game by the Leafs, they dominated Boston for a good 45 minutes and Reimer was lights out. Rask stole the last game from us, it's only fitting that Reimer steals this one. The Leafs live to fight another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, wow, TSN switched to the Ana/Det game just two seconds before the goal. At first I thought they were just showing highlights.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god I can just imagine Marcelos right now after seeing that trip right before the 3-3 goal.

Caps win in OT, insane goaltending in that overtime period. The Ribeiro signing proving to be huge tonight.

Well, good night for the fans of teams in this thread.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-11 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    0.2 seconds

hellsss yea

Strålman feels like a liability any time he has the puck in the defensive zone. Either he just gives it straight to them because he gets stressed out or he just throws a headless pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    So long, St Louis!

Battle for California or Freeway Series next round. Go Kings!

Gahh, was unable to watch the game last night. Only caught like the last ten or so minutes. Reimer was freaking amazing in what I saw of him. And, from what I've heard/read absolutely stole that game for them.

As for the Hart discussion, it's meant for the player who is most valuable to their team. The fact that Crosby can miss a third of the season and the Pens go on just fine without him and still lock up the first seed tells me he isn't that. Sure, he makes them better, but he clearly isn't the only key to their success. They are still a very good team and a #1 seed without him. I'm fine with the Ovie and Tavares nominations, I just feel like Crosby was just given the nomination because he's Crosby.

The last 15 minutes of the Leafs/Bruins game was like a million little heart attacks in a row. Still a little confused how Rask stops 19 or 20 in the first, then lets in 2 pretty weak goals like he did, but I will absolutely take them. MacArthur's especially was like 'did the guy controlling Rask just twitch or something?'

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mac had Rask beat on that goal, it wasn't weak. Rask thought he was going to shoot and Mac deked to the far side, it was a bad read by Rask and he didn't follow the puck.

10+ Year Old Account
    as I recall it was grossly misplayed by the Dman who gave him a clear path to the net, really awful

both goals were unassisted bruins booberies that hung Rask out to dry

15+ Year Old Account
    Good game last night, i'm glad that uncalled trip that led to the tieing goal didn't cost us. can't wait for game 7.

I'm glad that "trip" wasn't called, since that'd be yet another time to complain about a non-call sending a man to the box.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's OK, another player was trying to strangle a Leaf player last night. I don't remember which two players were involved but there was a puck battle in Boston's zone and one of the Leafs players was on one knee and a Boston player had him in a headlock. I am surprised neither ref called a holding penalty, they seemed to let a lot of penalties that should have been called, slide last night.

Deleted
    Amazing game in NY tonight. Fast and well played. Best game so far in the play-offs in my opnion.

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Amazing game in NY tonight. Fast and well played. Best game so far in the play-offs in my opnion.
    While the games between the Isles and Pens have been entertaining, I believe that Game 4 of Leafs and Bruins, Game 4 of the Isles and Pens series and Game 2 between the Ducks and Red Wings were better. It is only the first period though and we know anything can happen in the playoffs.

Also who else is excited for tomorrow?! A whole Sunday of playoff hockey! *drool*