Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could stream games while I play video games, but most of the feeds I have found are terrible. I seriously don't understand why LeafsTV, TSN and SportsNet don't have online streaming yet. CBC does and it's free, probably due to the fact that it's a tax payer funded network.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah man you missed the boat on the VLC streams it sounds like. They just shut tthem down this week but basically people were able to watch gamecenter links in VLC Media Player and it was fucking awesome HD.

God damn Bernier is good
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-10-11 at 01:13 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rinne and Bernier are putting on a goaltending clinic tonight.

I think NHL.com is actually broadcasting the game at the moment. O_o
    Clicked "follow the action" on the Tor vs. Nsh option and it worked for me.

Edit: Nope, crappy 5 min trial. <_<

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kessel, thank you! My lead in the pool was waning :X

Beautiful play by JVR.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Avs winning over the Bruins has to be the biggest upset so far this season. And a shutout to Giguere aswell. Man this game was enjoyable to watch.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    The Avs winning over the Bruins has to be the biggest upset so far this season. And a shutout to Giguere aswell. Man this game was enjoyable to watch.
    Avs are playing very well so far under Roy.
    From what I hear Varlamov deserved a shutout every game he played.
    It's very early but if they keep the effort up they'll go from worst to first.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Kessel, thank you! My lead in the pool was waning :X
    A goal and an assist will put me in the top 3 of my pool most likely. I am tied for 4th at the moment.

Rinne making some amazing saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Rinne and Bernier are putting on a goaltending clinic tonight.
    This has been crazy fun to watch. Wouldn't even be mad if the Leafs were losing with the goaltending at both ends tonight. Hate to be "that guy", but I have a feeling if Reimer were in net, we'd be tied or losing right now with some of the saves Bernier has made. He's just so poor at positioning and giving up rebounds when there shouldn't be any compared to Bernier, who makes incredible saves look routine.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone wants to watch (and doesn't mind meh-quality streams), I would be happy to assist you in a private manner that is not in any way approved by this forum.

Yeah, I'd advise you to go edit that before you get banned.

---

Not cool Fisher. <_<
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-10-11 at 02:26 AM.

Pretty sure it's not against forum policy to say I can find you a stream so long as I don't actually link anything.

In any case, I don't think Fisher's intent was to run Franson into the stancheon like that. Kind of just some bad luck. He's the kind of player that plays with a bit of an edge, but he's also not the kind who will risk taking a 5-minute major with his team still in a game with 7 minutes left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Hank. How the fuck did you manage that? :O
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

If Bernier keeps this up he's going to Sochi.

Bernier looks more and more like he's gonna be a perma #1. He played amazing tonight. I love Reimer for last year, but you can't even compare the two. Bernier is just perfect at positioning and rebound control. Good game Leafs! Keep it up boys.

Damn, look at those Av's. Who would guessed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya i don't expect any discipline for Fisher.

Kaleta and Edler both have hearings today apparently (Kaleta in person).

10+ Year Old Account
    wow...Elder got suspended for 3 games, and forfeits 182k, that is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    wow...Elder got suspended for 3 games, and forfeits 182k, that is bullshit.
    yeah real bullshit when you can tell he wasn't going for the puck and was going for a head shot. seriously, i'm all for hits in hockey, but you can clearly see what his intent was there.

seems like edler is a bit jealous that this kid plays better than him as a rookie.

also, i rehash my statement about the rangers. from what i gather from last nights game, they're not tired, they're just playing piss poor hockey.