15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    why is script not a mod anymore?
    I quit modding the SWTOR section since it is nothing but trolls constantly and it is pointless to be sports alone since everyone gets along except for Devourer in the EPL thread. I quit reading anything relating to SWTOR since it ruins my enjoyment of the game.

Glad to see Brendan Smith got his first goal tonight. Kid is gonna be good. I see that game ballooned up to 5-0 out of nowhere. Glad I opted to watch Memphis/Toronto basketball game instead for basically no reason at all. League Pass rules.

Speaking of 5-0 games, good effort out there Washington... Grats Parise on a hat trick. Pad those stats to pad that contract!
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-03-03 at 02:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I quit modding the SWTOR section since it is nothing but trolls constantly and it is pointless to be sports alone since everyone gets along except for Devourer in the EPL thread. I quit reading anything relating to SWTOR since it ruins my enjoyment of the game.
    Maybe that's why I quit WoW? Nah.. other reasons too. Happy you're still around at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks Win! Hawks Win!!! What a great game!

2-1

God I hate when sites like TSN go into bias mode, where they'll allow any derogatory comment saying to get rid of Burke but won't allow a thought-out argument in favour of keeping him. <_<

10+ Year Old Account
    oh joy... a duck coach... good god

15+ Year Old Account
    6-0. That goal was redickulolz. Good defensive effort.

So who is having the more impressive season at this point, New York or Detroit/St Louis. New York is in position for the President's while playing with FOUR playoff teams. Detroit/St Louis will win the Central and likely be second in the West while playing in division with four playoff teams three of which would be the second seed in the East lol. I neglect to say Vancouver because, lets be honest, they only have that many points because their division is softer than insert comparison here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit is lighting up Minnesota like they have Patrick Roy in net...

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 02:38 AM ----------

So who is having the more impressive season at this point, New York or Detroit/St Louis. New York is in position for the President's while playing with FOUR playoff teams. Detroit/St Louis will win the Central and likely be second in the West while playing in division with four playoff teams three of which would be the second seed in the East lol. I neglect to say Vancouver because, lets be honest, they only have that many points because their division is softer than insert comparison here.
    sans the South east you mean. the South East is TERRIBLE.

It's hard to say any city is more impressive than St. Louis this year. Especially with what they've got.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    God I hate when sites like TSN go into bias mode, where they'll allow any derogatory comment saying to get rid of Burke but won't allow a thought-out argument in favour of keeping him. <_<
    Thought out arguments aren't welcome on the internet. They are under .500 under Burke and haven't been to the playoffs. That is the only argument there is to be made. Keeping him around for 20 more games doesn't solve anything. The chance the Leafs make the playoffs is slim at best now. Might as well bring in Carlyle and see if you can get a spark and either make the playoffs somehow or get a start at working under a new coach for next year if he sticks around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do what I do and make up all your hockey news!

15+ Year Old Account
    Wild 11 Shots.
    yeah...thats a way to win a game...

10+ Year Old Account

of course.. but at least it isn't as bad as MTL, it is a wonder Brent Sutter. Tom Renney hasn't been let go

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Detroit gets to pad out their PK tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 02:57 AM ----------

This game has been so terrible for Minnesota I forgot what colour Howard's pads were.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Burke - March 2nd
    I am grateful to the NHL community for their support on acceptance. I hope hockey fans will look for the You Can Play Project this Sunday. Ron has been a loyal and dedicated head coach for the Maple Leafs for last four seasons. I want to thank Ron for his years of service and the contributions to our club. I wish him the very best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briane Burke - Dec 25th
    Congratulations to Ron Wilson on his contract extension! Merry Christmas Ron!
    Also, it's funny that Briane Burke tweets like crazy in Jan when the playoffs looked good, but hardly at all in Feb...

Thought out arguments aren't welcome on the internet. They are under .500 under Burke and haven't been to the playoffs. That is the only argument there is to be made. Keeping him around for 20 more games doesn't solve anything. The chance the Leafs make the playoffs is slim at best now. Might as well bring in Carlyle and see if you can get a spark and either make the playoffs somehow or get a start at working under a new coach for next year if he sticks around.
    Sure there is an argument. The Leafs were complete shit when he started and Ferguson put him in a terrible cap salary/no trade clause position when he came in. The argument to be made is the previous teams he's GM'd. The trades he's made have been pretty good for us so far (Lupul and Gardiner for Beauchemin, Ian White & Co for Phaneuf, getting a first and second draft pick for Kaberle).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    At least Detroit gets to pad out their PK tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 02:57 AM ----------

This game has been so terrible for Minnesota I forgot what colour Howard's pads were.
    hey hey give Harding some credit, he made just as many saves as Howard did....

10+ Year Old Account
    the Toronto Maple Ducks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    the Toronto Maple Ducks
    The mighty dicks of Toronto.

I'm a mod. I'm allowed.

O snap Wilson got fired today while I was at work? To little to late it seems. Although I did enjoy how he handled the press.

Maybe next year...
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Was kind of hoping they'd fire Wilson for over a year now, but I was also hoping they'd replace him with Eakins instead... Anyone seeing (if I'm missing) how long we signed him for?