15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I have had a few sleep in issues so I can relate to Sequin. From what an interview said he set it the clock to Boston time instead of Winnipeg time. What I don't get though don't they room with each other when on the road? Shouldn't his roommate have woken him?
    If he set his clock to EST instead of CST (which only a 1 hour difference anyway), and if say this thing he missed was at 14:00. If his alarm was set for 13:30 EST, he would have been woken up at 12:30 CST, an hour and a half before it actually happened.
    red panda red panda red panda!

“Just one of those things you’ve got to do once in a while as a coach,’’ said coach Claude Julien. “He’s missed some meetings. Obviously it’s not the first time. When it’s the first time, you give guys a break. But it’s happened more than a few times. At one point, he’s got to hold himself responsible. We felt he could have easily done that. Hopefully it’s a learning thing. He’s a good player and a good individual. He’s going to bounce back and play for us next game.’’
    I couldn't find the exact quote from Sequin describing how he screwed up the clock but did find that quote from Julien. As it turned out he was scratched as this has happened previously.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/accuser-rev...204313444.html

Finally that asshole is going back to prison after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting Theo Fleury and another player who cannot be named due to a publication ban, sick fuck gets whatever is coming to him back in the slammer

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Right now Bruins/Habs/Leafs seems like Rock/Paper/Scissors.
    Except the Habs suck and will remain where they are in the standings for the rest of the season. At least Toronto is playing some good hockey, and Boston seems unstoppable, though when they do meet their maker, it's going to hurt badly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Washington is going to take down Ottawa. Ovechkin with a nice goal.
    Hopefully Flyers keep rolling in the 3rd to down the Sabres too.

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 10:23 PM ----------

Flyers win 5-4 in OT with an awesome breakaway goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Giroux is my favourite player on the Flyers roster. Hands down.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    OMG whoever the idiots are that call the SJ games need to learn to pronounce peoples names. I feel like venting about this because I swear he did it all night long as often as he possibly could JUST TO PISS ME OFF! Chicago Blackhawks Defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. He's been in the league awhile now. I know it's a name that wouldn't be easy to pronounce if you didn't know, but just so everyone knows from here on out..

It's Jal Mer Son.

NOT YALLMERSON.

Also, disappointing loss tonight 1-0. Really need more from Bryan Bickell who has just 1 goal 0 assists in his last 15 games. It upsets me to know how awesome our team is on paper and then to have such terrible games lately. 5-2 in Calgary, 9-2 in Edmonton, blanked in SJ. Come on guys!

Actually,it is Jal Mar Son =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    Actually,it is Jal Mar Son =)
    ?? Yes, I said that? ?? Not sure if you are trying to dispute it or something.

Pronunciation key: (JAHL-muhr-suhn)

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8471769
    Last edited by Taros; 2011-12-09 at 12:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit is blowing the Yotes up so far.
    4-0 now.

And 5-0. And it hasn't even been remotely that close. Detroit missed an open net a minute ago on a cross crease pass by Datsyuk. Just a terrible game so far for the Yotes.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-12-09 at 01:14 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Andy Sutton suspended indefinitely, will be meeting with Shanny to discuss punishment.

Can you...can you just take off your mask as a goalie and draw a whistle without repercussions? If so, that should be Luongo's new strategy on every play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Andy Sutton suspended indefinitely, will be meeting with Shanny to discuss punishment.
    what did andy sutton do?

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 02:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Detroit is blowing the Yotes up so far.
    4-0 now.

And 5-0. And it hasn't even been remotely that close. Detroit missed an open net a minute ago on a cross crease pass by Datsyuk. Just a terrible game so far for the Yotes.
    second period was a yawner, although verbata's goal was sick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    what did andy sutton do?

Left his feet to deliver a headshot. Sutton already was suspended for 5 games this year for a headshot on Landeskog iirc. He should have a nice 20 gamer or so coming his way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Can you...can you just take off your mask as a goalie and draw a whistle without repercussions? If so, that should be Luongo's new strategy on every play.
    If it's coming off or the straps are loose then yes, that's what you're supposed to do.

Sutton's a clown... leaving his feet.. leading with his elbow on another hit last night... guy is a piece of work.

Tough loss tonight for the B's. Florida looked amazing out there, and they play the same "Black and Blue" style hockey that we do. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    First period between Avs and the Flames was fierce. Was really hard to keep possession let alone get a shot off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If it's coming off or the straps are loose then yes, that's what you're supposed to do.
    Yeah, I didn't see it was a broken clasp until afterwards. I just figured it was another thing Montreal was getting away with tonight.

Lol what a troll victory.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Heeeeeeeeeeere comes the Hawks the mighty Blaaaackhawks! Nah really....The Hawks need to get their defense up and going still. Way to many goals is getting scored against them, I think it's like the team that has been scored 2 or 3th most goal against, thankfully we have a great offensive line, which is why we are were we are atm.
    I must however say I'm quite surprised that Minnesota is leading the Western Conference didnt see that preseason.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    No doubt. Wtf is happening in Minnesota? There must be something in the water.