Game time, woot.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    1-0!!!burrows!
    happy bday burrows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo you guys... how many games do you think Weber will be getting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's playoffs, probably 1, maybe 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did get a fine early in the season, so I'm gonna say two. Honestly if Weber gets suspended, Detroit wins the series, no doubt.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I think he'll get two. There might be a suspension for Bitz on that elbow too.

This game has just been penalty after penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    I think he'll get two. There might be a suspension for Bitz on that elbow too.

This game has just been penalty after penalty.
    Yeah there may be a game or two for that one. It's not a big deal, he's not a huge part of the team or anything.

The thing is, the Canucks are playing like they should have against Boston last year. I don't know if this will work for them against LA, but if they end up against Boston again, I think we'll see a different result this year.

Great game so far though.

Aw fuck, defensive zone turn over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Pittsburgh Philly about to get going. Going to have to start switching back and forth when the Detroit game starts too!

I should really hook up a 2nd TV in my office.

Also, I setup the hockey channel on IRC Quakenet. The channel name is #mmoc-hockey . Logon with your IRC client or click the link in my signature or right here!!
    What a damn game! Must be a good night to be a flyers fan lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Burrows chokes big time with 20 seconds left.

Wow didn't think the King's had anything in them after throwing away their 3rd seed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, all my picks lost on Day 1

Refs are going wild out there. I still like the Canucks chances if the refs get a bit more conservative. I'm guessing Kings played somewhere around 16-20mins on the powerplay

10+ Year Old Account
    @canucks fans.
    AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    Go Kings Go!
    I hope Richards lays that loser Burrows out again, maybe he will cry this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasta Assassin View Post
    @canucks fans.
    AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    Go Kings Go!
    I hope Richards lays that loser Burrows out again, maybe he will cry this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The TSN panelists are saying Weber shouldn't be suspended since Zetterberg wasn't injured. Crazy bastards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The TSN panelists are saying Weber shouldn't be suspended since Zetterberg wasn't injured. Crazy bastards.
    he should be suspended, but i have a feeling the NHL is gonna go all Evgani Malkin on this one and screw the Wings yet again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post

lol atleast Richards will fight, he creams Burrows; what does burrows do? Goes over to Richards and dives? "That'll show him for hitting me!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the way Richards played, hopefully he keeps it up the entire series. Pretty good hockey tonight but the refing was pretty bad in all 3 games. Canucks need to stop being such fucking pussies, jesus christ. Kesler is such a whiny faggot, man up and fight back instead of doing this cheap shit. Also like how they fall anytime they feel a stick near them. Everyone in the hockey world was thrilled to see Burrows get train wrecked, such a womanly frenchman, taking shots when Richards is on the ice then tries to come @ him and randomly falls over, rofl. Jim Huston as usual sucking on the Vancouver cock. "Maybe the refs will let them play a little or hopefully throw the next call Vancouver's way!" Can't believe he actually said that @ the beginning of the 3rd period. Can CBC PLEASE put those 2 dickheads on a different series? Seriously they're not that bad at covering games UNLESS its the Canucks. Also, irrelevant video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkiotTBOzk

rofl Richards is pathetic getting his ass kicked by Bieksa... Burrows can fight him anytime he wants he jus wasnt expecting him to stand directly in the way. im surprised the Canucks play down to full retard mode when facing a terrible team like the Kings its always made me wonder, but I guess the 40 mins of powerplay time the Kings got finally paid off.. this is just the first game of a crushed kings series.