10+ Year Old Account
    last game I watched, every time he passed it to Kelly it was an instant turnover Kelly was so bad, maybe Jagr is getting used to life on the 4th line with a bunch of stiffs

Unbelievable goaltending both ways these two periods.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jagr is more of a puck hog then Grabovski.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Jagr is more of a puck hog then Grabovski.
    At least Grabo doesn't get robbed every time he hogs it, too. Jagr is shitting the bed!

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 06:41 PM ----------

And Phaneuf puts us on the board!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man the Leafs are looking solid, the ACC is electric too.

10+ Year Old Account
    the game has really opened up, but then maybe every game seems wide open to me after watching Kings/Blues

isn't it great that they've got a guy down on the ice to give insightful comments about how the team that's winning is happy and the team that's losing is sad
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-05-13 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This series, regardless of the outcome, has been some of the best hockey I've watched in the last 25 years.

Fast-paced, few penalties, hard hitting - this is the "Canadian-style" hockey that Don Cherry himself wets himself over.

Kessel responsible for taking down Jagr and Chara today. What? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    The age of the Bruins is beginning to show -- the Leafs are a young team, they have plenty of depth, but it looks like the Bruins are running out of steam!

Playing game 7 to-morrow, even in Boston, is still an advantage for the Leafs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boston is not playing very well but that said, Toronto has been extremely good defensively tonight. Hasn't been many good chances for the Bruins and when they do get them, Reimer is a wall. I predicted Boston to come out a lot stronger but the Leafs were the ones who looked better. Was there any penalties during the game? Missed large portions of the 1st and 2nd period due to going out for supper. It's a whole new series now boys, I can't even begin to make a prediction since everything I think will happen, doesn't.

Also don't know if you guys ever listen to the Fan590 or whatever, but holy shit was it painful listening to that jerkoff cry about a missed interference call mid shift. I don't care about radio guys since almost all of them are just ridiculous but I'm glad I don't have to listen to this instead of watch.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-13 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Boston is not playing very well but that said, Toronto has been extremely good defensively tonight. Hasn't been many good chances for the Bruins and when they do get them, Reimer is a wall. I predicted Boston to come out a lot stronger but the Leafs were the ones who looked better. Was there any penalties during the game? Missed large portions of the 1st and 2nd period due to going out for supper. It's a whole new series now boys, I can't even begin to make a prediction since everything I think will happen, doesn't.
    1st period had 3 I think.
    Great series so far, thrilled to see us just take Bruins to 7 games. Hope they look just as exhausted as they do tonight and we keep playing like we did the last 3 games. Just disappointing to know we could have taken the series tonight if we just won that OT game.

10+ Year Old Account
    One penalty each for interference, and the Leafs took one early for delay of game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't let us have the shutout eh Boston?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reimer series MVP so far. I'd even put early playoff Conn Smyth bids on him.

Game seven baby!!!! See you in Boston!

10+ Year Old Account
    ducks look caught in the headlights

boo that Bertuzzi maneuver should've been legal since it involved slashing Perry

Fuck sake Boston, why can't you pull it together so I can complete my Canadian Team Schadenfreude Trifecta.

Ottawa is excluded since they tend to not play like a bunch of sissies.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Abdelkader.
    Short Handed Goal.
    2-1 Wings.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I know it's been beaten to death by the media but I was wondering what you Toronto fans stance is on the Kessel vs Seguin argument they constantly talk about. Who would you rather have especially now that the team is finally turning. And to think, you still have Morgan Reily coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Fuck sake Boston, why can't you pull it together so I can complete my Canadian Team Schadenfreude Trifecta.

Ottawa is excluded since they tend to not play like a bunch of sissies.
    If they were playing Leafs instead of Habs they would have looked like a bunch of sissies IMO.
    Any team would look tough when they're up against the Habs; Only real tough guy they have is Prust.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 11:04 PM ----------

So I know it's been beaten to death by the media but I was wondering what you Toronto fans stance is on the Kessel vs Seguin argument they constantly talk about. Who would you rather have especially now that the team is finally turning. And to think, you still have Morgan Reily coming up.
    Trade that has worked out for both teams IMO. Seguin was big in Boston's cup run and helped them win the cup, especially in the Lightning series. Kessel is a consistent 30 goal scorer (in an 82 game season) who played exceptionally well this year in particular. If Kessel plays every year like he did this year, which I think he will under Carlyle, then I would rather have Kessel. If Kessel reverts and becomes less of a mix between playmaker and scorer, I would take Seguin and Hamilton.

The biggest concern for me taking Seguin however would be if he could play in a higher pressure market like Toronto or would he have played like Beauchamin or Versteeg while they were in this city? Kessel has proven he can keep putting points up here which is not something anyone could do with the pressure from the media and fans in this city.

Really happy with how our D had played the last several games, can't wait to see what Reilly is like when he comes up to the majors.