Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    5 on 3 and they played pass the puck....
    i can't stand the way they play, they don't deserve to be in the 2nd round.

they go 10 minutes a period without getting a single shot on net, they get a 5 on 3 and only get mediocre chances.

only reason the games are so close is because the 10 minutes they're not shooting they stand infront of their own goalie blocking everything.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

thinks he's tough? lol u obviously havent seen any of tootoo's fights

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    i can't stand the way they play, they don't deserve to be in the 2nd round.

they go 10 minutes a period without getting a single shot on net, they get a 5 on 3 and only get mediocre chances.

only reason the games are so close is because the 10 minutes they're not shooting they stand infront of their own goalie blocking everything.
    dont deserve to be in the 2nd round? did you not watch ur team in the 1st round? I dont think I need to remind you

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve0078 View Post
    dont deserve to be in the 2nd round? did you not watch ur team in the 1st round? I dont think I need to remind you
    take a look at your team now and realize what a joke they are.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Secondary assists shouldn't count as real points and lets be honest, they hardly had anything to do with that goal outside of having touched the puck and nearly turning it over before one of them managed to poke it away from the Nashville player to Erhoff 2 feet away who shot and scored.

Haters gun Hate!
    I remember it all too well

Sadly, despite how piss-poor the Canucks have played, they still outed the champions and a team that knocked them out the past two years in a row, whereas this is the first time Nashville has seen the second round. Ever.

thinks he's tough? lol u obviously havent seen any of tootoo's fights
    i've seen ballard make him fly

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Sadly, despite how piss-poor the Canucks have played, they still outed the champions and a team that knocked them out the past two years in a row, whereas this is the first time Nashville has seen the second round. Ever.
    The champions were not the team they were last year when they won the stanley cup, but I will agree that nashville is not looking good at all games are not won solely by defense or offense so unless players like kostytsin wake up and start bringing some offense this series will be over in 5.

we're still going to win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Outed the champions? The champions were dismantled last summer. if the blackhawks were the same team as the ones that dominated the Canucks last year do you think they would have been the 8th seed? How can anyone say anything about Nashville? They are such a good story and even if they don't win another game this series their season will be a huge success. Can Vancouver say the same thing? No because there is a huge difference in skill and expectations. Vancouver is a much better team and Nashville would be stupid if they played an open ice attacking game against them. Let the Preds play their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    Outed the champions? The champions were dismantled last summer. if the blackhawks were the same team as the ones that dominated the Canucks last year do you think they would have been the 8th seed? How can anyone say anything about Nashville? They are such a good story and even if they don't win another game this series their season will be a huge success. Can Vancouver say the same thing? No because there is a huge difference in skill and expectations. Vancouver is a much better team and Nashville would be stupid if they played an open ice attacking game against them. Let the Preds play their game.
    and bore every single fan watching it? such a talentless team

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    03/03/2011 TBL 1 @ BOS 2
    12/02/2010 TBL 1 @ BOS 8
    12/28/2010 BOS 4 @ TBL 3
    11/22/2010 BOS 1 @ TBL 3

I know regular season series don't mean shit in the post season, but Boston took it 3-1 against Tampa. I was at both games they played in Tampa. The first one they lost and sure enough Thomas wasn't in goal. Don't want to put all the blame on Tuukka cause they were all sloppy that night. The other three times though Thomas was in goal and they won. One of those wins being an 8-1 blow out.

Not saying the Lightning are going to be easy if that happens to be the match up next round. They've been playing really well, but it sure as hell isn't going to be a guaranteed win for them. Boston looks like they're on top of their game now and have been ridiculously resilient in these playoffs.
    Washington won the season series between them 4-2 sooooo

Lol! How did that thing go in? The replay doesn't show the puck at all, must've been some kinda laser.

3 icings... getting the fans into it!

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 02:45 AM ----------

argue that one suter, LOL

You can't really call them a talentless team seeing that sure they are not playing their best but these are still some of the top hockey players in the world.

Getting really sick of the refs completely ignoring any infraction Kesler makes. Kesler gets away with murder every single game.

It's your team that is in all these close games with a "talentless team" what does that say about your team? theres multiple ways to look at everything. I would think you would like to say "Nashville is so poor on their power play because of Vancouver's PK" or something like that? Why be so over the top negative? Would you rather be playing detroit or San Jose? I'd quit whining and be glad you are getting an easier opponent this round and can catch your breath from being taken to the final game by a weak Blackhawks team.

Best. Player. Ever. 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    An eighth seed team that was a win away from 5th. I've also said that the Hawks were not as deep but they still have a lot of threats on their team. Not looking for any excuses, the Hawks are still good.

ALSO: RYAN FUCKING KESLER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful Goal by Kesler. BEAUTIFUL!

Amazing. Kesler scores when he should be in the box for blatant high-sticking. (Obviously Sutor's play was a hold, not arguing that but Kesler's came first)