15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I mean literally no offense by this, but I'd rather have an impartial person say that then someone with a blackhawks avatar :P

From the reaction on twitter/the game thread, it was interference.
    It wasn't interference. Hossa wasn't even inside the goalie's area.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    It was a good goal, incidental contact imo
    Aight. Like I said I only saw the one time (wasn't at home and had no way to rewind+had to leave the room regardless :P)

It just looked bad from the angle I saw I guess, but it was like zoomeed in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It wasn't interference. Hossa wasn't even inside the goalie's area.
    So what were people tripping balls about in the game thread on another website? They weren't even lightning fans, maybe just chicago haters I guess.
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic game Saturday night (I'm late, I know...been busy).

Really looking forward to tonight. Let's see if TB can continue to play well on the road.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hate these games where we dominate but just can't put the biscuit in. We always lose these games

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bishop is injured as fuck, they think Groin on the CBC broadcast

Bickell earning that contract am i rite!
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-06-09 at 02:40 AM.

Deleted
    Really rooting for Lightning this series. Hawks always gets the call when they need it or a lucky bounch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks are so dangerous whenever they establish possession in the offensive zone for more than 20 seconds.

Some of the most crisp, precise puck movement I have ever seen. I'm literally on the edge of my seat, scared shitless, when either of their top two lines are cycling in the Lightning end.

Hell of a game last night. I feel like we stole it with that quick equalizer making it 2-2...kinda took the wind out of the crowd's sails.

Hedman jumping up on the rush for the game-winning goal was amazing to watch. The guy is quickly becoming one of the best defensemen in the league.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2015-06-09 at 01:38 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Hawks are so dangerous whenever they establish possession in the offensive zone for more than 20 seconds.

Some of the most crisp, precise puck movement I have ever seen. I'm literally on the edge of my seat, scared shitless, when either of their top two lines are cycling in the Lightning end.

Hell of a game last night. I feel like we stole it with that quick equalizer making it 2-2...kinda took the wind out of the crowd's sails.

Hedman jumping up on the rush for the game-winning goal was amazing to watch. The guy is quickly becoming one of the best defensemen in the league.
    I gotta admit Tampa winning last night's game really deflated me. I honestly didn't think they would steal a win in our building even though they have a really amazing road record. This series is great because no one is completely dominating and it's been back and forth constantly. If the Hawks lose Game 4 I don't think there's a chance for a comeback, but if we tie it up it's a Reset Button going back to Tampa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going down 3-1 in the NHL does not seem to be the death sentence it is in other sports, but that may be a matter of perception I guess :P

- - - Updated - - -

But obviously you don't WANT to go down 3-1.
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when Quenneville realizes it's not a good idea to play with 4 defensemen for couple of months.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when Quenneville realizes it's not a good idea to play with 4 defensemen for couple of months.
    TVR almost hit double digits in ice time last night, but that's in part because Oduya was out for a bit. I take it you want to see Kimmo out there?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that it was 18 Forwards and 4 D.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    TVR almost hit double digits in ice time last night, but that's in part because Oduya was out for a bit. I take it you want to see Kimmo out there?
    Part of it is wanting to see Kimmo there, but still it's rather ridiculous how that coach is using those D's in the long run. If it was just a couple of games it would be alright, but he has been doing it for almost whole playoffs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hes kind of pidgeon holed into doing it though. Kimmo has been utterly useless, he looks slow and 2 steps behind always. TVR cant shovel the load and dont even mention Cuminsky. Hawks simply dont have anyone who can be trusted with increased important minutes. They miss Leddy big time.

Tampa is too deep to risk having a bottom pairing out there vs either of their top lines too. I trust the coach who has won 2 cups in the last 5 years knows what hes doing withh his icetime. He has to do what hes doing or theyll risk being blown out.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-06-09 at 08:37 PM.

I'd agree with you if Chicago hadn't looked like the better team this series despite the record.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago needs to stop cycling the puck and just shoot it, get pucks on net and try to bang in that dirty goal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What an intense last 2 minutes holy shit Stamkos! I love this matchup. Blackhawks should prob be up 3-1 but Bishop was huge in game 3, Vasilevsky was good tonight but not quite good enough.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    While normally 2 goals against the Hawks is a great goalie performance (especially your first start in forever), but the Hawks didn't generate a whole lot of chances tonight, so I credit Tampa's smothering D more than him. Plus that 2nd goal was pretty weak, 5 hole was way too open as he moved to his left. Excited for the chance to win it at home, let's go!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the Hawks hit the post like 5 or 6 times in the game. It could have been 8-1. In my books, I count those as "semi-goals", especially if you look at goaltending. Every shot that hits the post is a shot that the goalie should have saved, but he didn't. Therefore I'd say Vasilevski was very bad.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and I forgot to mention the chances they did generate ended up in posts several times. Just not a whole lot for Vasielevskiy to do