Leafs have looked decent this year, all things considered... Can't even pretend to be mad about being 1-3-1 with the effort they've shown in every game except the one in Detroit. Weren't great tonight, but I expect the Pens to shit on them with regularity for a few years.

In non-hockey news, Anthony Jeselnik's new comedy special is on Netflix, and it is fucking savage. If you get upset over real offensive stuff, don't watch it. If you like it, absolutely watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 and 0. The beginning of the year has been strange to watch. There are teams that are supposed to be dominating are hot garbage and the dumpster fire teams are playing exceptionally.

1-4 to start...lit up by the fucking Oilers at home...

Hit the fucking NET! HIT THE FUCKING NET!!!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Somehow pulled a win out of that hot mess. Basically won due to special teams and Neal beating Anderson on the exact same move twice. 3 on 3 was interesting.

On the road with a back up goalie and played like garbage most of the night. Better to be lucky than good some times.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    1-4 to start...lit up by the fucking Oilers at home...

Hit the fucking NET! HIT THE FUCKING NET!!!
    Chrysler Club tickets to the game on Tuesday, please stop playing like we want Auston Mathews, Flames

Deleted
    Excited for the Sharks - Rangers game tonight. Will be fun to see if we can beat Lundqvist. His start has been pretty damn impressive.

Jones has had an even more impressive start for your Sharks, though. It should be a great game...... that I won't be watching because baseball.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Jones has had an even more impressive start for your Sharks, though. It should be a great game...... that I won't be watching because baseball.
    That is true. Hoping for a third shutout tonight! And here I was sad about loosing Niemi during pre-season

Ah.. Blue Jays?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Chrysler Club tickets to the game on Tuesday, please stop playing like we want Auston Mathews, Flames
    idk what the fuckin problems are yet lol, Ramo and Hiller have both let some real softies in, but Ramo doesn't seem to know how to hug the post any more, like 3 goals short side now squeezing between him and the post. D seems, disjointed. No Brodie to start the season is hurting chemistry wise, Hammy really shouldn't be top line for our team right away.

Otherwise, as already said...they need to hit the fucking net. So many missed opportunities because it's being blasted a foot and a half wide every time.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Excited for the Sharks - Rangers game tonight. Will be fun to see if we can beat Lundqvist. His start has been pretty damn impressive.
    So sorry lol I was at the game sitting a couple rows behind Rangers bench. Raanta kind of had your number tonight, I think coming from a Western conference team helped him out as he had seen the Sharks plenty of times before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    So sorry lol I was at the game sitting a couple rows behind Rangers bench. Raanta kind of had your number tonight, I think coming from a Western conference team helped him out as he had seen the Sharks plenty of times before.
    Raanta played well. But we also played like shit. 15 shots after 2 periods? Much deserved win for the Rangers. Your defensemen was the MVP's of the game. Felt like they were everywhere

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Finnish prospect is looking like a beast so far. Seen like 4 clips of him making big plays in one of the elite leagues over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Raanta played well. But we also played like shit. 15 shots after 2 periods? Much deserved win for the Rangers. Your defensemen was the MVP's of the game. Felt like they were everywhere
    Yeah, you guys didn't have a great game. They were shooting right into our defensemen, we came out with like 20+ blocks lol

Man wish I could of been at the Lightning/Preds game, the highlights were pretty dang good ( was stuck at work).

Neal looking like the guy we traded for the last few games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Yeah, you guys didn't have a great game. They were shooting right into our defensemen, we came out with like 20+ blocks lol
    Yep. Looked alot like the lovely plays from last season

EDIT: Richards fired from CBJ and they hire Tortorella!
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2015-10-21 at 02:32 PM.

Ramo waived by Calgary. I think he would be a sure fire pick up if it wasn't for that cap hit. How in the world did he get 3.8 million? o.0

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty weird Calgary didn't ditch Rämö/Hiller before the season. It was pretty stupid to have three equal quality goalies with one way contracts...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Toronto with a great start. Still feels weird to see Babcock in another team than Detroit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild Tortorella appears!

Now coaching the Columbus Blue Jackets, and imprinting his steadfast and calming nature on the young impressionable team.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Ramo waived by Calgary. I think he would be a sure fire pick up if it wasn't for that cap hit. How in the world did he get 3.8 million? o.0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He sucks. It's the only move I've questioned from this current management group. I woulden't have minded if we didn't have Ortio in the mix but fuck we gotta do something right now. Bad signing but it's only 1 year so it's not the worst thing in the world. We aren't 1-5 because of goaltending