Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unreal how stacked the Hawks are still. Toews, Kane, Hossa, Saad, Sharp, Keith, Seabrook and all those other depth guys like Richards, Vermette, Oduya, Hjalmersson, ect. Tuevo is a god damn beast too, we'll see what happens next year when someone offer sheets Saad but I woulden't be surprised to see them in the mix again this time next year.

I'm thinking Tampa should bring Drouin in for at least one game of this series. He seems like he would do well vs Chicago.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-06-04 at 04:55 AM.

I want to see Saad up here next year, but Burke hates offer sheets lol...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Happens every single time in every single sport, which is why I still don't understand why teams try and sit on tight leads instead of playing the game that got them the lead to begin with. I told my wife before Chicago ever scored that Tampa was going to lose the game for that very reason.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zero chance Saad isn't on the Hawks next year, if that means Seabrook or Sharp (or both) have to go, then so be it. He's way too important to this team, he's one of the most underrated players in the league in my opinion. I can't believe he was left off the American team last year

haha came across this today, apparently Johnny Gaudreau's scouting questionnaire.

Not only does he look like a teenager, but writes like one lol. How can one have such sexy hands but write like that?!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Zero chance Saad isn't on the Hawks next year, if that means Seabrook or Sharp (or both) have to go, then so be it. He's way too important to this team, he's one of the most underrated players in the league in my opinion. I can't believe he was left off the American team last year
    Your D is weak as heck without Seabrook. Dude is clutch as fuck too. I'd sign him over Saad any day of the week, high end D man when you lack in defensive depth >>>>>>> a winger when you have plenty of depth at that position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reliable D men are a lot harder to come by than forwards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    haha came across this today, apparently Johnny Gaudreau's scouting questionnaire.

Not only does he look like a teenager, but writes like one lol. How can one have such sexy hands but write like that?!
    He writes like a third grader, not a teenager.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Your D is weak as heck without Seabrook. Dude is clutch as fuck too. I'd sign him over Saad any day of the week, high end D man when you lack in defensive depth >>>>>>> a winger when you have plenty of depth at that position.
    I know but Saad is 22 and Seabrook will turn 31 next year. Saad's production has increased in each of his 3 years in the league and I just have this feeling that he's going to be really special. Back in '67 we traded a young up and coming forward for some defense and it didn't work out too well :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That last goal was sketchy as fuck, no interference? I didn't catch it live and only saaw one replay of the stick in the pads...
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man what a sketchy win for TB

10+ Year Old Account
    Man what a sketchy win for TB
    What about the chicago goal with what seemed to be clear interference? O.o
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I meant playing with their backup goalie for the last 5~ mins where Chicago always seems to tie it up and force OT

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant playing with their backup goalie for the last 5~ mins where Chicago always seems to tie it up and force OT
    Ahh, thought you meant it was a "Sketchy" as in shady win :P

Yeah was dangerous, but bishop seemed off since the interference that wasn't called. I mean it looked like it to me, but like I said, I'v eonly seen it one time. Maybe different angle looks different, dunno.
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Ahh, thought you meant it was a "Sketchy" as in shady win :P

Yeah was dangerous, but bishop seemed off since the interference that wasn't called. I mean it looked like it to me, but like I said, I'v eonly seen it one time. Maybe different angle looks different, dunno.
    Hossa isn't even in the crease and it looked more to be that Bishop put his glove into Hossa's leg more than Hossa hitting his glove.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now what happens if Bishop is out and Vasilevisky stone walls the Blackhawks to a cup. Who do you run with?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Now what happens if Bishop is out and Vasilevisky stone walls the Blackhawks to a cup. Who do you run with?
    Bishop is the better goalie even if they win 3 of the next 5 with Vasilevski. His trade value skyrockets if Tampa wins the cup with him but id stick with the guy who got you there in the first place. Bishop has proven himself while the other guy reallly hasnt and 5 games shouldent determine that yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Hossa isn't even in the crease and it looked more to be that Bishop put his glove into Hossa's leg more than Hossa hitting his glove.
    I mean literally no offense by this, but I'd rather have an impartial person say that then someone with a blackhawks avatar :P

From the reaction on twitter/the game thread, it was interference.
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I mean literally no offense by this, but I'd rather have an impartial person say that then someone with a blackhawks avatar :P

From the reaction on twitter/the game thread, it was interference.
    It was a good goal, incidental contact imo