Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    you keep bringing up old shit

btw, as stated before, your tears? they sustain me. greatly.
    For the last time, you SJ fans are bringing it up.

The tears are already flowing from you guys in a 1-0 series lead.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy on the personal attacks guys. I like this thread, don't wanna see it get locked or any hockey fans get banned.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltair View Post
    Eager's been like that for every team he's been on. I don't condone his actions and I wish he would just play the game because he can score some beautiful goals, but how about posting something constructive instead of just trying to start a flamefest?
    let me repost a couple things i said just a few minutes ago for you here.

"b-e-a-utiful"
    "Bieksa, not Sedin."
    "Niemi just robbed Edler."

sorry, but it was your fellow sharks fan who started the flaming, i just said san jose was classless, which they are, its widely acknowledged around the league.

Look at Eager, what a fucking goon

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh
    LF Fuzzzie, this thread is going downhill.

15+ Year Old Account
    check yourself in the mirror kid. you keep bringing up old shit because your team lost in a great series. you're nothing but a tool in my eyes. period

oh and you were in the gavy? that explains it. be a real man and join the infantry.

11C grunt all the way kiddo. seen more shit than you will in your entire lifetime and lived to still call you a tool

btw, as stated before, your tears? they sustain me. greatly.
    ok you go ahead and be a general grunt. how did it help you post military? probably not much. i chose the NAVY for a reason. EDUCATION. i was a nuclear operator while in the Navy and am now applying those skills into the outside world. making 6 figures. damn was a bad choice to be a nuclear operator instead of being a grunt eh?

Eh I'm not going to even argue with you because this thread is already getting ugly enough. You're entitled to your opinion. You can dislike the Sharks, call them classless, do whatever you want. A lot of people enjoy watching them and have different opinions.

15+ Year Old Account
    you chose what you wanted to be, i chose what i wanted to be, we both have our reasons, and i will respect you for yours. i have mad props and nothing but respect for my fellow serviceman no matter what branch they choose.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alltair View Post
    Eh I'm not going to even argue with you because this thread is already getting ugly enough. You're entitled to your opinion. You can dislike the Sharks, call them classless, do whatever you want. A lot of people enjoy watching them and have different opinions.
    and that is the beauty of hockey, lots of different opinions, different teams, with different playstyles. its interesting to see how they match up. absolutely love the sport. most physical and active and "Smart" sport there is.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    For the last time, you SJ fans are bringing it up.

The tears are already flowing from you guys in a 1-0 series lead.
    my tears are flowing? youre funny cine. i have seen many a playoff loss and am quite immune to us choking.

not to mention I love hockey more than I love san jose, so my team losing wont turn me into a bitter little girl like it has done to merc (oh my i misspelled it again)

and if you think that he's just bring up crap from this game and not subtly crying about it during the sj/wing series you're blind.

Marcelos11 and all the SJ fans attacking him / Defending. (I'm not going to get into)
    Both sides just drop it. We Don't need this thread locked. Grow up and drop it, if you wanna argue like children in middle school, go back to grade 7. For the sake of the thread and everyone else not acting stupid. please STFU

Marcelos gotta agree with hockey being the best sport out there. Been playing it for 15 years, through 3 concussions and some other injuries and I'll never give it up!

There's more drama in this thread than there is at Degrassi High.

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Marcelos11 and all the SJ fans attacking him / Defending. (I'm not going to get into)
    Both sides just drop it. We Don't need this thread locked. Grow up and drop it, if you wanna argue like children in middle school, go back to grade 7. For the sake of the thread and everyone else not acting stupid. please STFU
    because this right here is a mature class act right?

but yeah I dont want this thread locked either so I will just go back to watching the game and come back when I have something constructive to post and not bashing.

Enjoy tonights game.

That Bieksa/Marleau fight was a mis-match. I don't think Ive ever seen Patrick fight.

And fuck Eager.
    I remember it all too well

my tears are flowing? youre funny cine. i have seen many a playoff loss and am quite immune to us choking.

not to mention I love hockey more than I love san jose, so my team losing wont turn me into a bitter little girl like it has done to merc (oh my i misspelled it again)

and if you think that he's just bring up crap from this game and not subtly crying about it during the sj/wing series you're blind.
    Then stop

bringing up the past series
    calling him merc (as if anyone gives a shit, you're the only one getting a semi over it)
    thinking your team has class

I'm done with this pointless argument with a bunch of idiotic SJ fans. Not all of you, but the majority of you proved what kind of goofs you are in the past few pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canucks are going to win this one, SJ started pressuring at the end of the 2nd, but I see us getting the momentum back.

Have a laugh at the Miro Satan dance. It always makes me giggle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    shrug, i didn't start it, i just said it was a classless act, they started attacking me. the funny thing is, its quite well documented how classless it was. but i will just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    LOL

WTB more celebrations like that

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    That Bieksa/Marleau fight was a mis-match. I don't think Ive ever seen Patrick fight.

And fuck Eager.
    Yeah I think Marleau's last fight was against Ballard in 2007. Guess we won't see a rematch since you guys have such a deep defensive core.

Also I can't believe Eager only got 2:00 for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Ugh the bruins seriously need a new goal celebration song. I'm thinking Bro Hymn by Pennywise (ducks and flyers song). They also need to stop playing dirty water after a win....what a horrid, anticlimatic song to play

ps tuukatime i know i asked you this before, you prob missed it. But are you a toucher and rich fan?
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.