2-1

That's what I'm talking about
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    This. SO MUCH.

Any great player is just a fluke, carried, *enter conspiracy theory*, etc.

But every player on the Red Wings is a gift from god.
    Don't generalize. I think Crosby is overrated, not a terrible player.
    Was some suspects things done in '09, thats something no one can deny.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

That hit by Torres leading to that goal was so worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-1

That's what I'm talking about
    2-2 ... bitch please... and both within a minite

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    2-2 ... bitch please... and both within a minite
    least the game is a fight, not like the blow outs in the east. i love how the commentators are like. THe east is so much stronger with 4 shutouts so far in the play offs. umm no, that just means 4 teams are outplaying there opponents a lot in the east. the west is so much closer, so much stronger than the east its ridicolous.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:14 AM ----------

3-2 Vancouver.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:36 AM ----------

Would not want to be Chicago right now. 52 seconds left, if you dont tie it up you go down 0-3.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:38 AM ----------

Definately do not want to be Chicago right now. 6 Power Plays and you got 1 goal during them. you are down 0-3 and are looking like crap all around.

The sweep is coming

nucks are just 2 damn good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    nucks are just 2 damn good
    i agree with this

15+ Year Old Account
    The sweep is coming

i dont know, ill give Chicago the BOD of winning game 4.

The sweep is coming
    Only one more game....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    i agree with this
    Looks at Avatar and Sig.

Let's get er done
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago completely loss any intensity in the last few minutes of that game. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely give up in game 4. A one-goal game can be salvaged with little time, and a 2-1 series is much easier to comeback in than 3-0, but they weren't even in it at that point.

All 3 games were close, but I'm predicting a dominate victory for Canucks in Game 4.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i know right. and people wonder why we dont like bettman. anyways.
    http://downwithdetroit.spreadshirt.c...tomize/color/1
    Canadians hate him, and anyone who actually cares about hockey knows how much of a colossal pile of steaming dung he is. I personally think he should have been sacked ages ago, and hopefully this whole Phoenix debacle gets him canned along with his entourage of retards who are ruining the league and trying to push teams in failing markets, costing the league revenue and ultimately the opportunity for all teams to have increased salary caps moving forward. If every NHL team was making the kind of money that teams like Detroit, Montreal, Chicago, Toronto and Boston make, the entire league would be prosperous and everyone would have the ability to spend more money to keep their players around and we wouldn't have these atrocious salary issues like Kovalcheque and Hossa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Canadians hate him, and anyone who actually cares about hockey knows how much of a colossal pile of steaming dung he is. I personally think he should have been sacked ages ago, and hopefully this whole Phoenix debacle gets him canned along with his entourage of retards who are ruining the league and trying to push teams in failing markets, costing the league revenue and ultimately the opportunity for all teams to have increased salary caps moving forward. If every NHL team was making the kind of money that teams like Detroit, Montreal, Chicago, Toronto and Boston make, the entire league would be prosperous and everyone would have the ability to spend more money to keep their players around and we wouldn't have these atrocious salary issues like Kovalcheque and Hossa.
    I thought everyone hated Gary Bettman.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    least the game is a fight, not like the blow outs in the east. i love how the commentators are like. THe east is so much stronger with 4 shutouts so far in the play offs. umm no, that just means 4 teams are outplaying there opponents a lot in the east. the west is so much closer, so much stronger than the east its ridicolous.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:14 AM ----------

3-2 Vancouver.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:36 AM ----------

Would not want to be Chicago right now. 52 seconds left, if you dont tie it up you go down 0-3.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 02:38 AM ----------

Definately do not want to be Chicago right now. 6 Power Plays and you got 1 goal during them. you are down 0-3 and are looking like crap all around.
    I maintained last summer that they should have kept their entire roster and tried to go for a repeat. They really have not done anything this season to suggest that they were capable of repeating with only half their original roster and Vancouver really is just laying the smack down on them.

---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purgex View Post
    I thought everyone hated Gary Bettman.
    Well I can't speak for all Americans, I just know that us Canucks hate him to no end. We want our Nordiques and Jets back kthxbai!

Chicago is just so bad this year its digusting. Last year all the lines were decent and we had games where are 4th line would just carry. This year we can't even get our 1st line to get things going. Toews, Sharp, Hossa and Kane just can't do anything. Hossa will have a flash of brilliance then just ugliness. Our defense is practically non-existant. Also our big man is just too much of a wuss. I want Eager back at least you could get dumb ole Eager to go out and F' people up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks at Avatar and Sig.
    i c wut u did thair,

l00kz at urz

oh shit! 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by duqo View Post
    Chicago is just so bad this year its digusting. Last year all the lines were decent and we had games where are 4th line would just carry. This year we can't even get our 1st line to get things going. Toews, Sharp, Hossa and Kane just can't do anything. Hossa will have a flash of brilliance then just ugliness. Our defense is practically non-existant. Also our big man is just too much of a wuss. I want Eager back at least you could get dumb ole Eager to go out and F' people up.
    Actually he just isn't as sharp, as say, Sharpe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purgex View Post
    Actually he just isn't as sharp, as say, Sharpe.
    /sigh

really...