10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Stop Preds, they're already dead D:
    That is what I call an ass kicking.

Deleted
    Almost feel bad for Jets

Anyone playing the "NHL Hat Trick Challenge"?

They kind of did it to themselves. I mean when the 3rd line is eating you for lunch on the PP there isn't much we can do. Towards the end I was just happy to get out of their without any major injuries. I understand the Jets had to be frustrated but dang, don't make it worse on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Almost feel bad for Jets

Anyone playing the "NHL Hat Trick Challenge"?
    I tried, but got tired of them not having at least 2-3 days ahead of time posted always. It's annoying to have to wait until sometimes almost the day of the games to be picking shit. Honestly, how hard is it to have 7-days of that shit up and planned ahead of time? Why post 3-4 days, then wait until those are almost up before doing anything :/

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    central is so incredible meanwhile us idiots in the pacific are just waiting to be victimized like that

10+ Year Old Account
    the Kings 3 point division lead seems unprecedented to me, I can't really remember not looking up at somebody else

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jets were really really bad that game. I was laughing at work watching 11 or 12 guys all crammed into a penalty box. Maurice simply didn't care either, they were getting an old fashioned shit kicking. So he let them work out their frustration.

Also, the Leafs are on fire vs Western teams.

It's ok. They're about to run into a brick wall of Rangers - they're playing better coming into it than the last time they met a couple weeks back, but still... one team lets less than 2 GAA per game... the other averages just barely over 2 GF per game. Pretty sure this is going to end poorly for the Leafs.

I think most of the West teams go in just seeing Toronto and forget they still gotta play. Watching them was like a flashback to the years when the Preds didn't have much talent and would just turtle it up and hope for a goal from somewhere. Its been a couple of years since I've seen it, I forgot how boring it is. No wonder people got frustrated playing us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never thought I might say this. But the Pens might have to trade Sid/Chris or Malkin. It apparently is a dumpster fire in the locker room with the team.

What the hell would you even get in return for those players. Like what kind of package are you looking at giving up.

I'll put it in Jets terms; Buff, Ladd, First, Second/Prospect. Maybe even two first or two seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I never thought I might say this. But the Pens might have to trade Sid/Chris or Malkin. It apparently is a dumpster fire in the locker room with the team.

What the hell would you even get in return for those players. Like what kind of package are you looking at giving up.

I'll put it in Jets terms; Buff, Ladd, First, Second/Prospect. Maybe even two first or two seconds.
    I'd say one guy who can contribute immediately, one guy with a fair sized cap hit near the end of his deal to make room for the incoming big contract, and then the prospects and picks that account for most of the return value.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

You know what? No! Pittsburgh can wallow in their problems. They chose to overpay the fuck out of Letang who is a joke of a defenseman sure, he puts up points, but he isn't worth what he is getting paid to play defense because he is worse than Phanny Phaneuf when it comes to being good defensively. They gave us a bunch of mediocre talent for Kessel and now they get to reap what he sows in the locker room. As to how they are paying Malkin and Crosby 7+ million and expecting to have a good team around them, it shows that you can't win consistently having a few guys with huge contracts and no one else to play with them. That team has been a joke defensively and would get obliterated if they even made it to a Cup finals because they can't play defense and Fleury is one of the most overrated goalies in the league. I am glad Pittsburgh is playing poorly, they shit in their own bed so they can sleep in it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Try Ehlers, 2016 1st and Trouba

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Ehlers, 2016 1st and Trouba
    You'll pry them from my cold dead hands.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll pry them from my cold dead hands.
    That'd be the deal though, or something very similar to that. No way Penguins are just gonna drop a superstar like Sid or Malkin for peanuts. If they're trading one of those guys, the deal is going to involve a top tier prospect who is on the verge of being NHL-ready or already in the league. Crosby won't get traded but I could see them dealing Malkin if this year is a disaster. 9.5m cap hit though, I woulden't want to deal with that for the next 4 3/4 seasons. Sucks for them, they're probably gonna lose Olli Maatta at the end of this year unless he takes a massive discount because they aren't really shedding any significant salary.

Wonder when Bernier is gonna see the net again after last night, yikes. At least Reimer is beasting though, happy for the guy.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-11-17 at 04:29 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully we dont lose to patrick Kane in 2 minutes again tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Patrick Kane is on fire though. Burning all teams. It's almost as scary as the Top line for Dallas.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    HNNNGGGHH johnny gaudreau

My god what a fucking overtime, complete domination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnZQo_vzWc

Johnny made Keith look silly at the end of the 3rd and just snatched that one away from Seabrook in OT. Ontop of that Ramo save I'm still vibrating, SO SICK!
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-11-21 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    I would keep Malkin. I would trade Crosby and maybe even Letang. Crosby is not the same player anymore due to concossions.

The most imporant thing would be to get some high picks and prospects.