Ottawa, the only team to get the Stanley Cup game winning goal without ever getting a Stanley Cup. =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't posted in a couple days, but I'm going to the Hawks / Capitals game tonight w/ the fiance! Gonna be awesome!!!

Gonna predict a 4-3 Hawks Win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I know some Sens fans who were raging hardcore over that goal. GG Karlsson, you just got the Worst Play of the Year award.
    Honestly, I blame Bishop more than Karlsson. Fucking Bishop taking his sweet ass time to get into the net, and Connolly forcing Karlsson to get rid of the puck.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I know some Sens fans who were raging hardcore over that goal. GG Karlsson, you just got the Worst Play of the Year award.
    In what way was that Karly's fault? Bishop stood behind the net like a moron trying to interfere with the player coming around behind.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 05:35 PM ----------

And besides, that wasn't even Karly's worst own goal of the season:
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-03-18 at 09:35 PM.

I really wouldn't call it Karlsson's fault either. I mean, he isn't the one who kicks it twice before sending it into his own net, is he?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still getting the Norris imo

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I really wouldn't call it Karlsson's fault either. I mean, he isn't the one who kicks it twice before sending it into his own net, is he?
    Yeah, but it's not the first time the puck has gone in on the net on the account of Karlsson this season. Also, Bryan McCabe rings a lot of bells for own goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Still getting the Norris imo
    Nope. Shea Weber is going to finally get his first. Thankfully enough, when it comes to the Norris, the points aren't the deciding factor.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Good to see Datsyuk finally back, insane goal in the first as well. Hoping we can soon end this terrible skid with him back.
    i missed it. =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Baking a cake for our 500 page anniversary. Hope you all like chocolate

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Where the Chicago Blackhawks are relative to Mongolians..

Goddamn Mongorians!
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i missed it. =(
    Man you missed a spectacle, the build up to that amazing (I missed the first period, so sadly didn't get to see it.) goal was just awe inspiring.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 01:29 AM ----------

Glad Washington lost, would rather see Buffalo or Winnipeg in 8th.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't buy a break

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, my prediction of a 4-3 wasn't too far off...I'll take a nice 5-2 any day. I'm kinda pissed Bickell didn't give it to Shaw on the open net to give the kid a hat trick. Was pretty lame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Man you missed a spectacle, the build up to that amazing (I missed the first period, so sadly didn't get to see it.) goal was just awe inspiring.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 01:29 AM ----------

Glad Washington lost, would rather see Buffalo or Winnipeg in 8th.
    thats even more impressive than his game 7 backhand...harder angle...Datsyuk is probably 1 of less than 5 guys who could make that shot on aconsistent basis (IE, other than blind stupid luck).

god its good to have the Magician back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    thats even more impressive than his game 7 backhand...harder angle...Datsyuk is probably 1 of less than 5 guys who could make that shot on aconsistent basis (IE, other than blind stupid luck).

god its good to have the Magician back.
    Kovy and Vanek are the only other ones I can think of that could make that shot.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Big game tonight, Leafs @ Bruins. Time for a little revenge.

Ok, so I have a fantasy related hockey question for everyone here. The second week of the first matchup of the playoffs is starting. I need to figure out who to start in goal. I have Miller, Howard, and Varlamov. Last week I ran with Miller and Howard and it seemed to be a mistake as Varly had a good week minus one game and Howard didn't have that great a week. So, I need to figure out which two to start in goal this week. I'm leaning towards definitely starting Miller because he has one more game than the other two in this time span, and he's been playing well lately. I'm also leaning towards Varlamov because he's been on fire lately. But, I'm just having trouble justifying benching Howard with how well he has played most of the season. So please mmo-champion hockey aficionados, help me decide who to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Baking a cake for our 500 page anniversary. Hope you all like chocolate
    Sounds delicious. Just like us getting back Andy Mac after his short injury, Arnott getting some rest, Backes not having a fracture, Schwartz feeling right at home, and our injured guys making the road trip and skating in the practices. Mmmm mmm good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely pumped to see Radulov coming back to the Preds. It also ends my streak of everytime I buy a jersey the player leaves the team the following year.

Titans jersey's I own and the player left: Blaine Bishop, Al Del Greco, Eddie George, Randall Godfrey, Steve McNair

Preds Jersey's: Radulov, Arnott

Maybe my curse is over. I was pretty mad at how he left the team, but he's an amazing player.