10+ Year Old Account
    Great game by Shaw. Always liked that kid, he still impress me. Yesterday with his speed... waouw.. Anyway Hawks vs Nucks... And you know what, it's shown on bloody tv! For the 2th time this year they send a game with Hawks! Normally it's the teams where the Danes are... makes me sick pretty much, when there is a game like Wings vs. Blues that is much more interesting to see... Anyway with Datysuk back, I hope to see Toews back soon aswell. Those have followed eachother in missing games, if I remember corret...
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Baking a cake for our 500 page anniversary. Hope you all like chocolate
    I'll have 2 slices please. Oh and if you can roll me to the couch afterwords it would be greatly appreciated.

Although I am pissed at my hockey pool. For most the season I was near the bottom of the pool which if I came in last I would win $100. In a bit of irony now all my guys are scoring and I've moved up to 35th out of 47th. Not enough games left to win or lose the pool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie! where is mai cake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Ok, so I have a fantasy related hockey question for everyone here. The second week of the first matchup of the playoffs is starting. I need to figure out who to start in goal. I have Miller, Howard, and Varlamov. Last week I ran with Miller and Howard and it seemed to be a mistake as Varly had a good week minus one game and Howard didn't have that great a week. So, I need to figure out which two to start in goal this week. I'm leaning towards definitely starting Miller because he has one more game than the other two in this time span, and he's been playing well lately. I'm also leaning towards Varlamov because he's been on fire lately. But, I'm just having trouble justifying benching Howard with how well he has played most of the season. So please mmo-champion hockey aficionados, help me decide who to start!
    Detroit is starting to get healthy again, and we have a rather easy next 5 games. Howard over Varlomov.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account

There you go! Happy 500th everyone!

15+ Year Old Account
    they see fuzzzie trollin...they hatin...

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Detroit is starting to get healthy again, and we have a rather easy next 5 games. Howard over Varlomov.
    btw i love your new avatar. Helmer is the man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Finally got his Jersey in, figured I'd update the avatar with my favourite Red Wing.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

At the last Wings vs Blues game in St. Louis, he gave a stick to a kid probably 5 years old who was wearing his jersey. That's just a dream come true I'd imagine.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the Leafs goalie prospect Garret Sparks is off to the OHL playoffs with the Guelph Storm, they play Plymouth in the first round. Should be interesting, I think Sparks has the potential to be a good goalie with more development, give him 4 years and he might be in the NHL. FYI, I am a Storm fan, and we got Bertz's son playing for us and let me tell ya, that kid is going to be good just like his old man.

I don't think Burke is done with the Reimer and Gustavsson combo just yet though, I think a team playing well and having two very athletic goalies who have gone back to playing the way we saw them play when they both entered the league, maybe with some more finesse and refinement to their game in certain areas. I still believe that Randy Carlyle is the answer to the Leafs defensive woes and he has already drilled it into the players what their roles are in defensive shutdown style hockey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I don't think Burke is done with the Reimer and Gustavsson combo just yet though, I think a team playing well and having two very athletic goalies who have gone back to playing the way we saw them play when they both entered the league, maybe with some more finesse and refinement to their game in certain areas. I still believe that Randy Carlyle is the answer to the Leafs defensive woes and he has already drilled it into the players what their roles are in defensive shutdown style hockey.
    Reimer hasn't been bad of late. They just need to pick a goalie and use him. This back and forth shit killed their momentum.

15+ Year Old Account
    by the way fuzzzie, i love the quote in your sig. makes me laugh all the damn time.

Oh my god. What a weekend, I went to Saturdays game against Philly. Got into 'BAAAWWWston' around 9am and proceeded to start my day of drinking Guiness non-stop. Got my boiled dinner and went into the garden. What a fucking game, it could have been the 8 beers I had before the game, or the 6 beers I had during the game. But it was one of the best I've seen in awhile.

I met some Philly fans in the bathroom. (Me and my buddy were shitting on them mostly) and then saw them outside the garden afterwards and we met up at the liquor store and drank outside on the street for a couple hours. They were like 40-50 yrs old, and really really cool dudes. Anyways, we went to the 'Harp' after we finished brown bagging it on Causeway. They bought me and my buddy a round of beers and some kind of crazy shots. I believe they were called vegas bombs.

Anyways, at this point, 'Blackout Chedda' decided to make an appearance and I dont remember much after that. Fucking awesome though, cheers to the philly fans for being stand up guys.

Why haven't I posted here in awhile?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    Oh my god. What a weekend, I went to Saturdays game against Philly. Got into 'BAAAWWWston' around 9am and proceeded to start my day of drinking Guiness non-stop. Got my boiled dinner and went into the garden. What a fucking game, it could have been the 8 beers I had before the game, or the 6 beers I had during the game. But it was one of the best I've seen in awhile.

I met some Philly fans in the bathroom. (Me and my buddy were shitting on them mostly) and then saw them outside the garden afterwards and we met up at the liquor store and drank outside on the street for a couple hours. They were like 40-50 yrs old, and really really cool dudes. Anyways, we went to the 'Harp' after we finished brown bagging it on Causeway. They bought me and my buddy a round of beers and some kind of crazy shots. I believe they were called vegas bombs.

Anyways, at this point, 'Blackout Chedda' decided to make an appearance and I dont remember much after that. Fucking awesome though, cheers to the philly fans for being stand up guys.

Why haven't I posted here in awhile?
    don't know but most of us figured that due to the sorry state Boston is in right now you were busy keeping the St Louis Blues hole warm for them when they come crashing back down to below earths crust...where they belong...

don't know but most of us figured that due to the sorry state Boston is in right now you were busy keeping the St Louis Blues hole warm for them when they come crashing back down to below earths crust...where they belong...
    <3 LOLS

Nah, I found out about Reddit and kind of forgot about MMO. (I only come to MMO for the hockey fan base. After I realized that Reddits hockey forums are full of people using 'Alt" accounts I just gave up. Im back here though. I have love for everyone here. Even you Marcelos.

This reminds me of Saturday again, someone had the balls to wear a redwings jersey to the Flyers Bruins game. Ohhh man, I've never seen a group of philly fans and boston fans become allies so quickly. Sad to say, the wings fan walked away with his dick between his legs. It was quite the sight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    <3 LOLS

Nah, I found out about Reddit and kind of forgot about MMO. (I only come to MMO for the hockey fan base. After I realized that Reddits hockey forums are full of people using 'Alt" accounts I just gave up. Im back here though. I have love for everyone here. Even you Marcelos.

This reminds me of Saturday again, someone had the balls to wear a redwings jersey to the Flyers Bruins game. Ohhh man, I've never seen a group of philly fans and boston fans become allies so quickly. Sad to say, the wings fan walked away with his dick between his legs. It was quite the sight.
    what do you mean by this?????? Even You??? what did i ever do to you!

at least the wings fan kept his dick attached BUT....i prefer my dick between a pair of pretty female legs =P
    oh and for the record! i have nothing against the Booins, i mean, Bruins....O-6 Teams are FTW (Sans Chicago. Fuck Chicago.)

Huge game for the caps tonight, hoping for good news when I wake up tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    by the way fuzzzie, i love the quote in your sig. makes me laugh all the damn time.
    I love George Carlin. BTW, is it really big for anyone else? It's supposed to be a small font.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is, go Red Wings. Better not lose to Washitton tonight, keeping the Caps out of the playoffs because they get bumped would be hilarious. Need the Leafs to come up with a big win tonight though, still a chance if they don't lose a game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Need the Leafs to come up with a big win tonight though, still a chance if they don't lose a game.
    If anything, just to save some face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be-leaf!