15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I wonder how that works in Fantasy.
    good question!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I wonder how that works in Fantasy.
    In my league it doesn't look like Brodeur got anything for it. I think you'd need to have a league set up where goalies had skater categories as well as goalie categories. For instance, the only thing goalies get credit for in my league is Wins, Shots Faced, Goals Allowed, Saves, Shutouts, and OT Losses. So, there's nowhere for credit to be given for a goal or assist. I can tell you that Ellis got it counted as a goal against even though he was on his way off the ice due to the delayed penalty, which sucks for me cause I have him starting

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    In my league it doesn't look like Brodeur got anything for it. I think you'd need to have a league set up where goalies had skater categories as well as goalie categories. For instance, the only thing goalies get credit for in my league is Wins, Shots Faced, Goals Allowed, Saves, Shutouts, and OT Losses. So, there's nowhere for credit to be given for a goal or assist. I can tell you that Ellis got it counted as a goal against even though he was on his way off the ice due to the delayed penalty, which sucks for me cause I have him starting
    Yeah it doesn't look like he got credit in my league either. Sucks for the guy who has him.

We've given up two shorties so far. Sad when you are scared to go on the PP.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even more sad when the other team is all over your goalie and no one does anything about it. Seriously, how the hell is our 4th line out there while Legwand is lying ontop of Kiprusoff and they aren't doing shit about it.

At least..Florida won tonight?
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-03-22 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, Tanev has his second goal.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    And once again the refs with shit calls on the Leafs. Shoulda been a high stick penalty after Mac got flagged for slashing, he got a stick under the visor at the other end. Blind ass ref didn't call it

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And once again the refs with shit calls on the Leafs. Shoulda been a high stick penalty after Mac got flagged for slashing, he got a stick under the visor at the other end. Blind ass ref didn't call it
    It's only a penalty if the Leafs do it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently. The interference penalty on Frasor was pretty fucking terrible too. Seriously, why is it that the Red Wings and Leafs are the only two teams who seem to get absolutely horrendous calls against them the most frequently? Honestly, the Leafs outplayed Buffalo for most of that game and a couple of stupid non existent penalties cost us winning in regulation due to power play goals.

That said, Gardiner had a beauty of a shot that Grabs deflected into the net, and Kadri is making goalies look bad every night. Good to see Kessel and Bozak scoring, JVR is coming back around again too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Even more sad when the other team is all over your goalie and no one does anything about it. Seriously, how the hell is our 4th line out there while Legwand is lying ontop of Kiprusoff and they aren't doing shit about it.

At least..Florida won tonight?
    Not really Leggy's fault when your defenseman shoves him on top of him. Kind of hard to beat a dudes ass for being on your goalie, when your the ones that put him there.

Our vets finally showed up and decided to play for the first time in nearly a month. It was nice to finally get some damn effort out of them for once.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He was already falling before Wideman touched him.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jZDEQ_a3Y If Lupul got 2 games for his, this should be 5. What a moron, that shit isn't cool at all. Top comment on the video is gold too.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-03-22 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jZDEQ_a3Y If Lupul got 2 games for his, this should be 5. What a moron, that shit isn't cool at all. Top comment on the video is gold too.
    That hit is disgusting. I really hope he gets atleast 5 for that.

He was already falling before Wideman touched him.

Oh you're right sorry, thats exactly what happened

Hit should get him banned for the rest of the season, uncalled for.

Deleted
    Apparently no hearing for Nash.

Seriously? Nothing? At all? Not even a hearing?

Have they completely lost their mind? I'd make a case for charging, elbowing and illegal hit to the head, how on EARTH can that not yield at least a hearing? If they review it and then find out that he didn't do anything wrong, be my guest. But shit like that has to be reviewed at the *very* least.

No hearing booked yet for that Nash elbow...?

EDIT: Just read your post.. wow.. wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    that is pure bullshit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that. What? Really NHL?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh great and now elder gets a hearing for crashing into smith.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, was coming back here to say that. What a complete joke, fuck you Shannahan. I don't give a fuck about anything you did as a player, you're a fuck up. Garbage, fire this asshole and anyone else who is in charge of discipline. He hit home when he didn't even give Charlie Coyle a hearing for his elbow to Stajan but the fact that Nash isn't even getting a hearing then slapping Edler with one? Seriously, fuck you NHL, fuck you.

Thats completely rediculous, he could of ended a mans career with that hit. Well I guess you can add one more thing to the only things being constant, Death, taxes, and now the NHL being completely stupid.