Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    Would you rather be playing detroit or San Jose?
    yes. that way I can get excited and nervous during the game, not waiting for the win.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by W00kster View Post
    Amazing. Kesler scores when he should be in the box for blatant high-sticking. (Obviously Sutor's play was a hold, not arguing that but Kesler's came first)
    welcome to the playoffs.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Thing are about to get intense now.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    yes. that way I can get excited and nervous during the game, not waiting for the win.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 02:51 AM ----------

welcome to the playoffs.
    Ya, really. Kesler's been getting away with murder all playoffs. I'll give him credit that goal was beautiful. But it's come down to Kesler can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    An eighth seed team that was a win away from 5th. I've also said that the Hawks were not as deep but they still have a lot of threats on their team. Not looking for any excuses, the Hawks are still good.

ALSO: RYAN FUCKING KESLER.
    You guys were just bitching about Kesler the other day now you love him. Hes my favorite player and deserves better than you bipolar what have you done lately for me fans...

You guys were just bitching about Kesler the other day now you love him. Hes my favorite player and deserves better than you bipolar what have you done lately for me fans...
    The only people bitching about Kesler are non-canucks fans.. He's been our best player these entire playoffs.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 02:55 AM ----------

FINALLY, a semi-exciting game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Best. Player. Ever. 3-2
    It was pretty cool. staying up late to watch this!!

The only people bitching about Kesler are non-canucks fans.. He's been our best player these entire playoffs.
    Are you fricking kidding me... I am done with this thread but scroll back few pages and you guys were whining about him not contributing when he had been doing everything but score and now the last two games hes been putting the puck in the net and you want to suck him off again?

10+ Year Old Account
    We were calling him "the best player to have no goals" and "doing everything but score" etc, and they were facts, not bitching.

How was I bitching? All I was asking for was his and the Sedins Offensive input.

Rose-colored glasses aside, he played great despite scoring goals.

Are you fricking kidding me... I am done with this thread but scroll back few pages and you guys were whining about him not contributing when he had been doing everything but score and now the last two games hes been putting the puck in the net and you want to suck him off again?
    I don't have too. I know for a fact that zoma, myself, and xevan were practically praising Kesler.

Outed the champions? The champions were dismantled last summer. if the blackhawks were the same team as the ones that dominated the Canucks last year do you think they would have been the 8th seed?
    Yes, the champions. Unless I'm mistaken, losing some of your roster is a normal thing for teams, and that doesn't automatically negate a Stanley Cup win. If it does, I guess we need to go back and tell a lot of teams that they weren't actually champions when the next season rolled around. Not trying to be snarky or anything, but a championship win is a championship win, and a win over the defending champions is a win over the defending champions. They have no one but themselves to blame for being "dismantled" when practically no other team has had to endure that this season, and while they may not have been the exact same team as years prior, it wasn't like they were the Carolina Hurricanes or Phoenix Coyotes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by W00kster View Post
    Ya, really. Kesler's been getting away with murder all playoffs. I'll give him credit that goal was beautiful. But it's come down to Kesler can do no wrong.
    It's honest to god about time a Vancouver player can get away with things in the playoffs. We've been the whipping boys of the referees for decades, and, yes, it is unfair that we may miss getting called on a penalty every now and then, but it's nice to feel like Detroit or Washington for once.

Rome you fucking idiot.

edit: wow he's lucky that got out

i just have a feeling nashville is going to get that clutch lucky bounce and ot it..

10+ Year Old Account
    30 seconds left in the 3rd, and Canucks have a 1 goal lead. We've broken Kesler's scoring curse, now lets break the 'last minute goal' curse. And maybe a Sedin will get an empty netter.

Henrik yay :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, called it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice. some good breathing room for the canucks

good game.

I am happy for the Canucks win tonight, but for the love of god, will somebody please shut up Glenn Healy i cant stand him

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    I am happy for the Canucks win tonight, but for the love of god, will somebody please shut up Glenn Healy i cant stand him
    haha me too :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Glenn Healy is the CBC version of Pierre Mcguire. I can't stand either of em. Good win Canucks. Even though I'm cheering for Nashville you guys earned that one.