15+ Year Old Account
    That is the kind of period and a half the Wings needed. Big comeback and actually playing with some damn passion for the first time in a couple weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an amazing 30 minutes Detroit played. Cam Ward played amazing, that game should of been 9-4.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 01:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grrwaherr View Post
    lololololololol.
    That was my thought as well. Go Buffalo, my former home team.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank Tyson Barrie for squandering that extra point. Silly rookie, bit of urgency when trying to clear the puck from your corner would be good

Well finally had the first decent game we've had in a while. Peks looked much more like his old self, and the lines seem to be coming together a bit. Rads is pretty damn solid right out of the gate, and actually acts like he wants to be here.

Was interesting to see the old Thrasher fans throw their jersey's out on the ice lastnight, can't say that I blame them. Hopefully they all replaced them with Preds jerseys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Well finally had the first decent game we've had in a while. Peks looked much more like his old self, and the lines seem to be coming together a bit. Rads is pretty damn solid right out of the gate, and actually acts like he wants to be here.

Was interesting to see the old Thrasher fans throw their jersey's out on the ice lastnight, can't say that I blame them. Hopefully they all replaced them with Preds jerseys
    Hopefully it was the sweet home yellows they replaced them with. Who would have guessed a solid yellow jersey could look good. It helps when you go with Goldenrod or some such color and not highlighter yellow like Baylor did with their tourney jerseys.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrichsized View Post
    omgottawa?
    If they collapse out of the playoffs I am going to be so disappointed. They need more mustache power. Wilfred Brimley pregame speech imo.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ Pittsburgh, what a horrendous goaltending matchup that was last night. Tough shootout loss for the Leafs, I thought all around they played as good of a game as the Rangers but were positionally better. Gustavsson made a huge save in OT though, had they won the game they would only be 8 points out of 8th. Both teams were victims to the back to back last night but I think Toronto's youth are really showing some promise. I really like the way Carter Ashton is playing, not sure if Burke wants to gamble on putting him in the 1st line centre role just yet, however going into training camp next year if he can dominate and take the job from Bozak, it could be interesting. Letting Connolly go would help the team cap wise, plus I think Bozak would make a good 3rd line centre due to his physical abilities, but they aren't 1st line material. Put a fast rough and tumble kid like Ashton between Kessel and Lupul and good things could happen. Really looking forward to seeing Brad Ross and Ryan Crescenzi with the Marlies next year, both have had fantastic seasons in the CHL.

Also, Washington and Winnipeg both have a game in hand on Buffalo, so cross your fingers and hope that one of them squanders an easy win.

The two Atlanta Thrashers fans tossed their jerseys onto the ice. I wonder do they get them back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    The two Atlanta Thrashers fans tossed their jerseys onto the ice. I wonder do they get them back?
    ...why would they want them back?

10+ Year Old Account

Pure hate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good way to turn a 20sec video into 150 seconds of annoying. ^^

Funny though.. TSN people are weird..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Good way to turn a 20sec video into 150 seconds of annoying. ^^

Funny though.. TSN people are weird..
    Yeah I don't think 4 slow motion replays was a good idea.

Woo hoo! It's a party in the desert! Make sure to bring your shades.

Definately had our best game since the all star break tonight, hope we can keep it rolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Definately had our best game since the all star break tonight, hope we can keep it rolling.
    As I feared and had thought - Hawks got destroyed.

Blues back on top. Elliott with the 8th shutout of the year. He gets at least one more start and would need to have under a .700 Sv% for that game for him not to break Thomas' sv% record from last year. Blues also set a franchise record for shutouts in a season with 14, previous record was 13 in the 68-69 season for the Blues set by Jacques Plante and Glenn Hall in only the Blues 2nd season. Blues also set an NHL record with fewest goals allowed in a 70 game season with 133 and are set to break the record for fewest goals allowed in an 82 game season, current record is 162 by the Devils and Blues currently only have 147 GA this season with 6 games remaining. LETS GO BLUES!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    As I feared and had thought - Hawks got destroyed.
    The fire burned out from the long break, doesn't help that our 1 & 2 line centers are both out, along with our best d man. I really don't know why we have Morrison, and why isn't Hayes playing i cant stand Frolik... oh well gotta forget about it now and get ready for the Devils on tues. Toews has skated 6 days straight now, and Montador is cleared for contact, hopefully Montador will be back for tuesday i cant stand to see O'Donnell out there another game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks totally meant to loose that game, rather stars, coyotes, kings than Nash detroit. But horrible game by Hawks but as mentioned earlier it doesn't help to have Keith and Toews out
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    i cant stand Frolik...
    My feelings are completely mutual. I almost feel bad for him because he gets some good breaks and does some "decent" things, but he just can't hit the back of the net...or just doesn't get a shot off. He'll be gone at the end of this season for sure. I promised myself yesterday as well that if they resign Shaw I will be getting myself a custom jersey with his name/number on it. Loved that kid since Day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    no leafs tonight, but at least the Mooseheads are up 7-1 in their playoff game against Moncton