Once again i'm not speaking on just this game, but the playoff games i've seen him play with Vancouver since being traded from the Panthers

Goal Buffalo!

Very similar to the one last year by Kane in OT that sent Philly home cupless.

Make that two. It looks like Philly just pulled some random ass guy off the street and put him in goal with the way Boucher is playing. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Tuukkatime; 2011-04-22 at 11:50 PM.

omg... i think i need to change my pants after that Bobby ryan goal. Unbelievable

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 05:10 AM ----------

Absolutely embarrassing performance by our defense tonight.. and it's been the story for us all year. Can't believe we threw away this game.. embarrassing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    omg... i think i need to change my pants after that Bobby ryan goal. Unbelievable

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 05:10 AM ----------

Absolutely embarrassing performance by our defense tonight.. and it's been the story for us all year. Can't believe we threw away this game.. embarrassing
    Meh, Pavel has done that same thing, except faster. grats to Ryan though, that is a hard goal to pull off.

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 05:19 AM ----------

Personally, i just love watching all these teams beat the living shit out of eachother while the Red Wings are on vacation.

ya... what i wouldn't give for solid veteran defensive players like the Wings have right now.

The Ducks have so much potential, they're top line is arguably the best in the league.. but they can't seem to fix their defensive problems and it's really driving a dagger in our hearts every game it feels like. Emery is doing everything he can to put the team on his back and win us the game and it's irritating to see idiots throw him under the bus and saying we need a new goaltender.

I'd love to have Hiller back, but obviously that won't be happening from some time.. and i don't mind seeing someone with as much competitive drive as Emery has in our goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    ya... what i wouldn't give for solid veteran defensive players like the Wings have right now.

The Ducks have so much potential, they're top line is arguably the best in the league.. but they can't seem to fix their defensive problems and it's really driving a dagger in our hearts every game it feels like. Emery is doing everything he can to put the team on his back and win us the game and it's irritating to see idiots throw him under the bus and saying we need a new goaltender.

I'd love to have Hiller back, but obviously that won't be happening from some time.. and i don't mind seeing someone with as much competitive drive as Emery has in our goal.
    fuck that, we get the unfortunate job of looking at Lids going away soon. i am pretty sure Ken Holland is looking at Shea Weber and Drew Doughty. *hopes*
    no one can replace Lids, absolutely no one, it would be like replacing Stevie Y. but we can get close with those two.

I honestly can't see Doughty or Weber leaving their teams. Doughty is starting to come into his own over here and i would go so far to say he is developing into a Lidstrom type leader.. and that's what the Kings have been missing for a long time. Weber loves playing with Suter too.

I can see James Wisneiwski going to the Wings though, or Ryan Whitney.. they could probably snag Pronger as well tbh for dirt cheap

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't see Doughty or Weber leaving their teams. Doughty is starting to come into his own over here and i would go so far to say he is developing into a Lidstrom type leader.. and that's what the Kings have been missing for a long time. Weber loves playing with Suter too.

I can see James Wisneiwski going to the Wings though, or Ryan Whitney.. they could probably snag Pronger as well tbh for dirt cheap
    thing is though, we need a younger guy, whos got years left. so we can develop him the way the organization needs.+

true, Wis and Whitney are like 26 i believe. Wisneiwski is a gritty defensive player that plays hard every game and also has a nasty 1 timer / slapshot. I wish Anaheim didn't trade him, he's making an impact on every team he's played for since tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Pathetic.

And I know Luongo had little to no chance on some of those goals but really - You gotta step up and make those saves. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Schnieds in for game 6.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
    If schieder gopes in hes the goalie for the rest of the playoffs. When you have a goalie like luongo he plays the entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    If schieder gopes in hes the goalie for the rest of the playoffs. When you have a goalie like luongo he plays the entire run.
    The guy is making 10 million dollars this year you have to play him. Personally I think he's extremely overrated and no one will change my opinion about him. Grant Fuhr had some pretty bad numbers in his career, but what did he do? He made the big saves when they mattered. I could forgive Luongo's terrible performances if he could do just that make the key saves when they mattered, but he never does. Ever. I get that the players in front of him haven't helped him out at all in the last 2 games, but regardless a goalie can steal a game and he never does that either come playoff time. He was voted the most overrated goalie a year or so back and with good reason. Until he proves himself he'll always be the overrated one to me. Prove me wrong Louuuuuu.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The guy is making 10 million dollars this year you have to play him. Personally I think he's extremely overrated and no one will change my opinion about him. Grant Fuhr had some pretty bad numbers in his career, but what did he do? He made the big saves when they mattered. I could forgive Luongo's terrible performances if he could do just that make the key saves when they mattered, but he never does. Ever. I get that the players in front of him haven't helped him out at all in the last 2 games, but regardless a goalie can steal a game and he never does that either come playoff time. He was voted the most overrated goalie a year or so back and with good reason. Until he proves himself he'll always be the overrated one to me. Prove me wrong Louuuuuu.
    Well he had a great game 1 but here is an example of a save he made during a game where he should have had a shutout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFt9B35p0EQ

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    Well he had a great game 1 but here is an example of a save he made during a game where he should have had a shutout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFt9B35p0EQ
    well he's stunk it up the last 2 games. rather have snieder in net and get a few 1st rounders for luongo.

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    well he's stunk it up the last 2 games. rather have snieder in net and get a few 1st rounders for luongo.
    The defence stunk it up.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account

I hope i don't hear this against Chicago again... because that means its game 7...

15+ Year Old Account
    Watching the Washington/Rangers game now. Hopefully the caps put this to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Watching the Washington/Rangers game now. Hopefully the caps put this to bed.
    Go Rangers!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Looks like a Washington shutout.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Looks like a Washington shutout.
    Not quite. Still, Rangers losing today.. so sweet. I really don't care what happens now. I just wanted to watch them go down in the first round. Washington should have swept but I'll take this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caps win in 5, should have swept.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.