Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Just wanna know, does everyone here think Shaw was trying to hurt Smith? And do you or do you not think Smith embellished the hit?
    I think it was intentional, whether it was embellished or not I don't know, but he should be suspended either way. Goalies should be protected "like the bald eagle" IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Just wanna know, does everyone here think Shaw was trying to hurt Smith? And do you or do you not think Smith embellished the hit?
    looked a little embellished. Then again, if you aren't expecting a hit you might react a little more. Hard to say.

I'm quite positive he stayed down longer than he needed to. But I'm also quite positive that nothing else was exaggerated.
    With all the punishment a goalie gets during a game, I'm pretty sure I would sneak some rest and lying down if someone ran over me :P

15+ Year Old Account
    It was an obvious embellishment....he stayed down just long enough to hear what the penalty was & then got back up and continued to play the rest of the game. Shaw said in the interview he tried to avoid it, whether or not that is true I don't know, and it still looks like a HEAD ON HEAD hit to me...not Shoulder to Head.

Plus....1 game for 7 sucker punches to the head for Matt Carkner. 3 Games for Haglin after a full on intentional SHOULDER TO THE FACE!? Bullshit.

Again - No consistency except for Consistent Bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. classy LA fans booing the CDN anthem..

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Don't let the morons know that they have a bunch of Canadians on their own team that they are disrespecting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Don't let the morons know that they have a bunch of Canadians on their own team that they are disrespecting.
    Not even that.. I mean. Hockey is the one sport that Canada and the US share. all teams are mixed. Canadian and American players working together. That's good for the sport. NHL should never become a national thing.

NHL should never become a national thing.
    What you did there, I see it

But yea. I agree. It's a shame it's run mostly on US money with US sponsors. Some teams are also invisible in the media, or so I feel like, like Calgary.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    What you did there, I see it

But yea. I agree. It's a shame it's run mostly on US money with US sponsors. Some teams are also invisible in the media, or so I feel like, like Calgary.
    Canadian teams aren't struggling for attention. That's not my point. I'm saying.. stop treating it as US vs Canada and start treating it as team vs team. So many US teams have dominant Canadian players and vice versa.

Booing our anthem either way is classless. All American teams have Canadian players on their roster. show some respect. The league includes both countries. That's what makes it great. many. many Canadian youth's play bot sides of the border as i'm sure many American youths do too.

That shit really bugs me. This isn't a national team game like the olympics or world juniors.

just another reason why i hate california. fucking jackoffs make americans look so bad.

god this state pisses me the fuck off.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same reason they start chanting USA during an American team vs a Canadian team, they're idiots. What was it, 46% of the NHL are Canadian players? Yeppp.

Loving this game though, way more entertaining than the Pennsylvania shootout, but that's just me. Sedin got layed the fuck out, clean hit and looked like the wind got blasted out of him. I know a number of people were happy to see that!

15+ Year Old Account
    ..and this game is over. Kings up 3-0!

God damn it. Both goalies were great, but even with that pressure they couldn't break Quick. Grimm.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    oof. LA take another one.

Another pretty exciting night.

Hey Vancouver, there is no 'Daniel Sedin' in team, start playing like you actually care.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick is just miles better than any other goalie in the first round right now. Hardly any rebounds. That ice was really shit though, I could tell just by watching. Entertaining ass game though, Dustin Brown is emerging as a real playoff performer, hopefully he can keep it up. Can't wait to see game 4!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    Hey Vancouver, there is no 'Daniel Sedin' in team, start playing like you actually care.
    They played amazingly well, just couldn't get past Quick.

For some reason I think the Kings are going to pull what the Habs did two years back.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    but but thats 33% of there team irght there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you're back...