Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So it was the players faults that the Canucks choked so often in the playoffs! I wonder how the ownership must feel for firing him when he guides a team to the playoffs and a conference final appearance in his first season. Clearly it wasn't his fault that team sucks. Glad to see Shittsburgh eliminated, maybe the media will stop trying to give those bunch of whiners verbal reach arounds on TV. Expect changes to come there though. Gotta feel for Fleury though, he played pretty well this post season, not his fault the team in front of him can't support him properly.
    I'm just glad the rangers fired him. He basically ran Gaborik out of town. Wish he was still around this year to play under Vigneault. He doesn't seem to be having any trouble scoring goals this post season.

Quote Originally Posted by macphistofly View Post
    I'm just glad the rangers fired him. He basically ran Gaborik out of town. Wish he was still around this year to play under Vigneault. He doesn't seem to be having any trouble scoring goals this post season.
    Gaborik is very streaky, I don't think his scoring has as much to do with who's coaching him as it has to do with when he has whatever it is going. Also, it's not like the trade for Brassard/Dorsett/Moore was bad one.

Also, I think there's one more thing to add to that Cooke list. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Man these cardiac kids are killing me

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized that my local station is ten minutes behind real life and game could be over. Pissed

- - - Updated - - -

Gg chicago, was a fun series to watch. Minnesota fans classy as always with the appreciative applause!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks take it in overtime!!!! Kaner baby, kaner!!!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Showtime baby

So apparently Chicago hasn't lost a Game 5, 6 or 7 in the last 2 playoffs. Colour me impressed. Minnesota played one hell of a series, though. Didn't expect them to dominate the play for huge parts of the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    good thing the pens are out, now I don't have to avoid watching a series because they are so unwatchable

instead I get to see the Ducks be the penguins jr.
    If I see Selanne run into somebody and fall down with his old man legs and draw a penalty one more time, I'm gonna scream

10+ Year Old Account
    LET'S GO RANGERS! lol I really wish I could have been at the game but being at Stout, a Rangers bar right next to the Garden, was good enough.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    So apparently Chicago hasn't lost a Game 5, 6 or 7 in the last 2 playoffs. Colour me impressed. Minnesota played one hell of a series, though. Didn't expect them to dominate the play for huge parts of the series.
    Yeah. Q with the Hawks is 14-0 in games 5 and 6 after a series is tied 2-2

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: With the Penguins eliminated does NBC pack McGuire up in a crate and leave him until next season or will he continue to ruin other team's games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Question: With the Penguins eliminated does NBC pack McGuire up in a crate and leave him until next season or will he continue to ruin other team's games?
    They will still send him between the benches to talk shit about the Rangers. I kind of hope they just send him to play caddie for Crosby and Malkin.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So it was the players faults that the Canucks choked so often in the playoffs! I wonder how the ownership must feel for firing him when he guides a team to the playoffs and a conference final appearance in his first season. Clearly it wasn't his fault that team sucks. Glad to see Shittsburgh eliminated, maybe the media will stop trying to give those bunch of whiners verbal reach arounds on TV. Expect changes to come there though. Gotta feel for Fleury though, he played pretty well this post season, not his fault the team in front of him can't support him properly.
    I think Gillis could write a book on how to fuck up an NHL franchise in 3 simple steps. Especially if he got some help from Mike Milbury.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I think Gillis could write a book on how to fuck up an NHL franchise in 3 simple steps. Especially if he got some help from Mike Milbury.
    If you haven't seen it you should watch the ESPN 30 for 30 : Big Shot. That crap made me lol at him and the NHL.

Gratz to Chicago, I can stop rooting for you now, well unless you play the Ducks, then I'm back on the bandwagon!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    If you haven't seen it you should watch the ESPN 30 for 30 : Big Shot. That crap made me lol at him and the NHL.

Gratz to Chicago, I can stop rooting for you now, well unless you play the Ducks, then I'm back on the bandwagon!
    Is that the one with the dude who bought the Islanders with no money?

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know, the outside does not exist for tomorrow's game in Bean town.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Is that the one with the dude who bought the Islanders with no money?
    Yeah it was pretty crazy how he did it.

Don't like the Rangers that much, but they beat the Penguins, and that made them my new best friend till next season.
    Too bad that the Flyers job had to be handled by another team... again. I am so pissed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    LET'S GO RANGERS! lol I really wish I could have been at the game but being at Stout, a Rangers bar right next to the Garden, was good enough.
    Grats to the win! Now I can cheer for NYR and King Lundqvist!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Toxigen still comfortably on top in the bracket challenge, but he does have LA in the cup final, so if they lose tonight there will be enough points to make up to pass him by a number of people. Except me RIP Sharks vs. Pens Cup Final

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Toxigen still comfortably on top in the bracket challenge, but he does have LA in the cup final, so if they lose tonight there will be enough points to make up to pass him by a number of people. Except me RIP Sharks vs. Pens Cup Final
    My bracket was terrible this year... lol